BY CLIF

Clif Kid *Organic* Chocolate Crispy™ Rice Z Bar.
Whole grain rice crispy bar.
Nourishing Kids in Motion®.
8g whole grains.
Excellent source of calcium.
New!
6 Bars.
USDA Organic. see more...

• You think the kids I baby'sit for would like these? There not muc...1 Answers
Kelsie W.
Washington, DC
Love Z bars for kids and I'm not a kid! Great taste and healthy for you good pre workout and running snack.
Cristina T.
My lil brother loves these for a snack. He thinks it's a treat and I love that it's a healthy option, when we are out and about. He starts Kindergarten soon and this will be a great snack option.
Lorena G.
San Diego, CA
My son loves these for a snack. He thinks it's a treat and I love that it's a healthy option, when we are out and about. He starts Kindergarten soon and this will be a great snack option.
Jenny C.
Pasadena, TX
I have tasted tI have tasted these before giving them to my toddler. These not only taste great, but the added calcium and whole grains are a plus.
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
These are absolutely delicious, we leave them in the car for- a healthy, tie the kids over until we get home- snack. There favorite is chocolate chip
junie A.
You think the kids I baby'sit for would like these? There not much for healthy foods.