BY CLIF

In raising our family, finding nutritious on-the-go snacks for our kids wasn't easy. That's why we created Clif Kid®—wholesome, delicious snacks made with organic ingredients to keep kids going, growing, and exploring. see more...

Tori B.
Tori B.
Centerville, GA
Mojo bars are some of my favorite snack, protein, whatever bars. That said, if you do NOT like the sweet and salty combination of flavors you may be put off to them. I really enjoy that mixture of tastes. Mojo bars are much different than the traditional soft Clif bars. I hope they make more variety packs with the other flavors such as Honey Peanut or Mixed Nuts.
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
Santee, CA
These are my go to bar for my kids. We usually get them at Target when they are on sale. My kids love them and eat them without a complaint (which says a lot for a 6 and 3 yr old). Perfect to grab on the go when we are running late getting out of the house in the morning!
jonathan n.
jonathan n.
Westminster, CA
I buy these for my little cousins and they love it. The best part is I can eat them too. This is especially good for kids if they aren't too fond of fruits and vegetables because it eased my little cousins into becoming curious about trying the real thing
Liv M.
Liv M.
These are not my favorite. They have almost a rancid taste. I love every other clif bar except for these. Do yourself a favor and just buy the regular clif bars and eat them with a bowl of fruit or veggies. Much better than these.
Chana A.
Chana A.
Tarzana, CA
Really good Barfield is a lot of nutrients and I it's very healthy because it's filled with vegetables and it's really great and wonderful for little kids to take to school for their lunch and for around the house or on the go
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Des Moines, IA
My kids love these these! It's a great way to give them a health snack that tastes great. Also a great way to sneak some extra vegetables in their diet when the are being picky. Pretty evenly priced with other bars.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Cliff bars are perfect consistency and taste so incredible they just melt in your mouth. Also, they fill you up when your on the go!!
Ashlyn C.
Ashlyn C.
Cottondale, AL
Love all the variety & flavors of Cliff Bars! For the low price and healthy ingredients, perfect pick me up in the mornings.
Trinidad P.
Trinidad P.
I love giving these bars to my daughters because they're healthy and a good snack, and I love that my daughters love them
Megan B.
Megan B.
My kids love the kids clif bars so I thought they would like these but they were not a fan. They smelled nasty on my end.