BY CLIF

In raising our family, finding nutritious on-the-go snacks for our kids wasn't easy. That's why we created Clif Kid®—wholesome, delicious snacks made with organic ingredients to keep kids going, growing, and exploring. see more...

Karina S.
PLEASANTON, CA
Their bars are really great for kids or people on the go. They taste amazing and are something to keep you full. I mostly take their bars on hikes with me since it has the perfect balance of sugar and proteins to keep me going. They're tasty and good for you. Definitely something to add to your pantry
Lacey B.
Santee, CA
These are my go to bar for my kids. We usually get them at Target when they are on sale. My kids love them and eat them without a complaint (which says a lot for a 6 and 3 yr old). Perfect to grab on the go when we are running late getting out of the house in the morning!
Ericka C.
New Bedford , MA
My son is a big fan of the kids clif bars, but this flavor just isn't for him... i prefer to give him a healthier granola bar, and he has no problem with the other flavors, but this one always comes back in his lunch box unrated :(
Gianna B.
Perfect way to sneak extra veggies into your diet. Easy on the go snack too. Perfectly sized to curb your appetite but not to the point where you're forcing yourself to finish a powdery tasting protein bar.
Tori B.
Centerville, GA
Mojo bars are some of my favorite snack, protein, whatever bars. That said, if you do NOT like the sweet and salty combination of flavors you may be put off to them. I really enjoy that mixture of tastes. Mojo bars are much different than the traditional soft Clif bars. I hope they make more variety packs with the other flavors such as Honey Peanut or Mixed Nuts.
Nicole B.
Des Moines, IA
My kids love these these! It's a great way to give them a health snack that tastes great. Also a great way to sneak some extra vegetables in their diet when the are being picky. Pretty evenly priced with other bars.
jonathan n.
Westminster, CA
I buy these for my little cousins and they love it. The best part is I can eat them too. This is especially good for kids if they aren't too fond of fruits and vegetables because it eased my little cousins into becoming curious about trying the real thing
Liv M.
These are not my favorite. They have almost a rancid taste. I love every other clif bar except for these. Do yourself a favor and just buy the regular clif bars and eat them with a bowl of fruit or veggies. Much better than these.
Sarah W.
Valley Spgs, CA
My son is a very picky eater. It's a struggle to get him to eat his daily servings of each food group. While he doesn't like all the flavors, this flavor he will eat daily if I let him.
Karinthia W.
These bars are always my favorite in between mealtime snacks. They even are great for adding to a meal. They're a great source of veggies and fruits but still taste amazing. They are a healthier alternative to most snack bars and always leave me satisfied. I highly recommend.