Clif Kid Bars uploaded by Olimpia H.

BY CLIF

With New Flavor! Baked Whole Grain Energy Snack Includes: 8 Chocolate Brownie Bars. 8 Chocolate Chip Bars. 8 Iced Oatmeal Cookie - New! Nourishing Kids in Motion®. 8-10g Whole Grains. 12 Vitamins & Minerals. USDA Organic. No High Fructose Corn Syrup. No Hydrogenated Oils. N. see more...

Clif Kid Bars
  • "I think they're pretty good and very filling for a quick snack." in 2 reviews
  • "I am absolutely hooked on these and eat one every morning for breakfast" in 1 review
  • "These are a great snack and a good proportion size for adults too!" in 1 review
  • "I like the oatmeal raisin the best, and like the size of them compared to a regular Cliff Bar." in 1 review
Olimpia H.
Simple and easy to pack. not only kids love them. The taste is great and full of flavor. My favorite flavor is the mixed berry. I love the fact that it's organic.
Lexi B.
I really like these. I prefer them over the adult size and are perfect for carrying in my purse of backpack. The brownie one is my personal favorite.
LEIGH K.
HUNTSVILLE, AR
My kids love these! They're at that picky eating stage and I feel good about giving these to them so at least they're getting some protein and good stuff that they don't get from crackers. Lol I even like them!
Kalie W.
Quesnel
I just bought these for my almost 3 year old for a bedtime snack as he was waking up hungry during the night. It has been 3 nights now that he has slept through until morning, yay!!
Emily K.
Winston Salem, NC
These are so good! I buy them for my 3yr old, but I love them just as much! It is hard to not eat the whole box! The taste is better than other bars and its organic. They are very pricey but I'd rather buy these than another brand. They have many flavors, but the chocolate brownie is our favorite.
Sara R.
Vancouver, BC
Love these and I'm not a kid. I always found the regular clif bars too dry and as someone with a nut allergy my flavour options were also limited.

I love all three flavours of these kids bars and they make a great snack when I'm on the go. I like that they can be purchased in a large variety pack as well.

Looking forward to more flavours being released in the future hopefully!
Kaitlyn F.
Pretty tasty for a health bar! I feel better about eating these than a granola bar. Still not something I would eat every day but for a hiking snack or when I become hangry I love having them around. I feel good about most of the ingredients.
Janet B.
Portsmouth, VA
My asd son really enjoys the oatmeal iced cookie bars. They definitely get five stars because my son is super picky when it comes to snacks and any food at all. I tried the chocolate chip flavor and it was pretty good and had a nice chocolate flavor but didn't really taste like a cookie but overall good. If you aren't a fan of soft bars then these aren't for you.
Kristin B.
Cleveland , OH
Delicious. I'm not a kid but I eat the kid ones over the adult ones because they are smaller
Delaney D.
I grew up eating these bars and they hit the spot! They were just the right size, and they were so convenient when I was a bit hungry after lunch, with lunch, or for a snack. I loved the chocolate brownie bars, and they were even better microwaved (not in the wrapper though)!
Sarah F.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor?
Kaitlyn R.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste good? Can adults eat them?