Clif Kid Bars uploaded by Olimpia H.

BY CLIF

With New Flavor! Baked Whole Grain Energy Snack Includes: 8 Chocolate Brownie Bars. 8 Chocolate Chip Bars. 8 Iced Oatmeal Cookie - New! Nourishing Kids in Motion®. 8-10g Whole Grains. 12 Vitamins & Minerals. USDA Organic. No High Fructose Corn Syrup. No Hydrogenated Oils. N. see more...

Clif Kid Bars
  • "I think they're pretty good and very filling for a quick snack." in 2 reviews
  • "I am absolutely hooked on these and eat one every morning for breakfast" in 1 review
  • "These are a great snack and a good proportion size for adults too!" in 1 review
  • "I like the oatmeal raisin the best, and like the size of them compared to a regular Cliff Bar." in 1 review
LEIGH K.
HUNTSVILLE, AR
My kids love these! They're at that picky eating stage and I feel good about giving these to them so at least they're getting some protein and good stuff that they don't get from crackers. Lol I even like them!
Kalie W.
Quesnel
I just bought these for my almost 3 year old for a bedtime snack as he was waking up hungry during the night. It has been 3 nights now that he has slept through until morning, yay!!
Emily K.
Winston Salem, NC
These are so good! I buy them for my 3yr old, but I love them just as much! It is hard to not eat the whole box! The taste is better than other bars and its organic. They are very pricey but I'd rather buy these than another brand. They have many flavors, but the chocolate brownie is our favorite.
Sara R.
Vancouver, BC
Love these and I'm not a kid. I always found the regular clif bars too dry and as someone with a nut allergy my flavour options were also limited.

I love all three flavours of these kids bars and they make a great snack when I'm on the go. I like that they can be purchased in a large variety pack as well.

Looking forward to more flavours being released in the future hopefully!
Janet B.
Portsmouth, VA
My asd son really enjoys the oatmeal iced cookie bars. They definitely get five stars because my son is super picky when it comes to snacks and any food at all. I tried the chocolate chip flavor and it was pretty good and had a nice chocolate flavor but didn't really taste like a cookie but overall good. If you aren't a fan of soft bars then these aren't for you.
Kristin B.
Cleveland , OH
Delicious. I'm not a kid but I eat the kid ones over the adult ones because they are smaller
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
I'm far beyond a kid, but I love these Z Bars! The oatmeal frosted one is my favorite! They are chewy, but have a slight crunch that makes them fun to eat!
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Thank you Costco. On any given day at any given time my kids are asking for these. I swear my son would live solely on them if I allowed it to be an option. I can't say I hate them either.
Sarah K.
Dublin, OH
When looking for a lighter energy source during the day, this is most often my go to. It's not heavy, has great grains and tastes incredible!
Nicole R.
For kids but it is the best tasting cliffbar you will EVER eat. The bars for adults don't taste that good but if you're looking for a snack, go for the kids variety pack and taste all the flavors to find your go to. These bars have held my hunger off for a good three hours before actually getting to a meal!
Sarah F.
Whittier , CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor?
Kaitlyn R.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste good? Can adults eat them?