Clif Kid Bars uploaded by Olimpia H.

BY CLIF

With New Flavor! Baked Whole Grain Energy Snack Includes: 8 Chocolate Brownie Bars. 8 Chocolate Chip Bars. 8 Iced Oatmeal Cookie - New! Nourishing Kids in Motion®. 8-10g Whole Grains. 12 Vitamins & Minerals. USDA Organic. No High Fructose Corn Syrup. No Hydrogenated Oils. N. see more...

Clif Kid Bars
  • "I think they're pretty good and very filling for a quick snack." in 2 reviews
  • "I am absolutely hooked on these and eat one every morning for breakfast" in 1 review
  • "These are a great snack and a good proportion size for adults too!" in 1 review
  • "I like the oatmeal raisin the best, and like the size of them compared to a regular Cliff Bar." in 1 review
Lauren B.
Fremont, CA
In my opinion cliff bars taste horrible, but some people like them. They are very filling and sometimes can be a main other in a lunch or eaten in between meals. My favorite flavor is peanut butter and chocolate.
Liz S.
Saskatoon, SK
These are super tasty and good for you! My kid loves them and so do we. Buy them at Costco for the best deal.
Kalie W.
Quesnel
I just bought these for my almost 3 year old for a bedtime snack as he was waking up hungry during the night. It has been 3 nights now that he has slept through until morning, yay!!
Sara R.
Vancouver, BC
Love these and I'm not a kid. I always found the regular clif bars too dry and as someone with a nut allergy my flavour options were also limited.

I love all three flavours of these kids bars and they make a great snack when I'm on the go. I like that they can be purchased in a large variety pack as well.

Looking forward to more flavours being released in the future hopefully!
Victoria R.
St.catharines, ON
I love clif bars but I can't stand the kids ones. I don't know what ingredient in it throws me off but they make me want to gag. I tried both the chocolate chip and brownie one and they were both terrible.
Abi R.
Toronto, ON
Bought these for my kids when we're out and about and they really enjoy them! My son likes eating them before his hockey games but one day I decided to taste the oatmeal one and I might be sneaking my kid's snacks more often :)
Nicole M.
Moncton, NB
Love these before sporting events or just for a snack! Even though I'm not a kid I still find they taste way better than the regular ones
Shannon M.
Owen Sound, Ontario
Buy these for my two year old who is obsessed with them! Love that they're organic and available at Costco in a big box
Sarah F.
Whittier , CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor?
Kaitlyn R.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste good? Can adults eat them?