Clif Kid Bars uploaded by Olimpia H.

BY CLIF

With New Flavor! Baked Whole Grain Energy Snack Includes: 8 Chocolate Brownie Bars. 8 Chocolate Chip Bars. 8 Iced Oatmeal Cookie - New! Nourishing Kids in Motion®. 8-10g Whole Grains. 12 Vitamins & Minerals. USDA Organic. No High Fructose Corn Syrup. No Hydrogenated Oils. N. see more...

Clif Kid Bars
  • "I think they're pretty good and very filling for a quick snack." in 2 reviews
  • "I am absolutely hooked on these and eat one every morning for breakfast" in 1 review
  • "These are a great snack and a good proportion size for adults too!" in 1 review
  • "I like the oatmeal raisin the best, and like the size of them compared to a regular Cliff Bar." in 1 review
Alicia F.
Hutto, TX
My kids love these bars and to be honest I love them too! One of the favorites is the iced oatmeal! So good!!
Kristin B.
Cleveland , OH
Delicious. I'm not a kid but I eat the kid ones over the adult ones because they are smaller
Sarah F.
Whittier , CA
Eat them 24/7!
Christine C.
All 3 of my kids love these. They've tried many of the flavors, but I think their favorite is chocolate brownie. I spread peanut butter on the top and serve with a glass of milk and they love it. It's healthy and quick!
Lona K.
Amazing way to get nutrition into a picky eater! Especially good for kids that need the extra calories and protein.
Alyssa S.
Love them! So handy and delicious. Kids love them and in all honesty so do I!
Brea R.
Huntsville, AL
I LOVE these and I'm an adult. The texture of the kids bars is so much better than the regular bars to me. They're less packy but still give you energy and nutrients.
Stephanie  B.
Bedford, IN
My son loves these. Perfect for when he's not been eating very well, because I know I can get him to eat something healthy.
cailin t.
My child is an extremely picky eater. He loves these bars in almost every variety. It is our go to snack. It fills him up and I don't feel guilty about giving it to him.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
I love these, they taste so great, pack well in the kids lunches and of course they're healthy so that's always a bonus.
Sarah F.
Whittier , CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor?
Kaitlyn R.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste good? Can adults eat them?