Clif Kid Bars uploaded by Olimpia H.

BY CLIF

With New Flavor! Baked Whole Grain Energy Snack Includes: 8 Chocolate Brownie Bars. 8 Chocolate Chip Bars. 8 Iced Oatmeal Cookie - New! Nourishing Kids in Motion®. 8-10g Whole Grains. 12 Vitamins & Minerals. USDA Organic. No High Fructose Corn Syrup. No Hydrogenated Oils. N. see more...

Clif Kid Bars
  • "I think they're pretty good and very filling for a quick snack." in 2 reviews
  • "I am absolutely hooked on these and eat one every morning for breakfast" in 1 review
  • "These are a great snack and a good proportion size for adults too!" in 1 review
  • "I like the oatmeal raisin the best, and like the size of them compared to a regular Cliff Bar." in 1 review
Waverly W.
Greer, SC
These are a great snack and a good proportion size for adults too! The only issue I had was you can taste the fig used and I'm not a fan of figs
Vanessa C.
Freeport, NY
Love these and they are not just for kids. its a perfect snack for mid day. its very filling and not to many calories.
Lauren B.
My son loves these and I think they're good too! I love that they're a healthier option for when we're on the go!
Kaleigh B.
Chenoa, IL
I love these and I'm 25! I like the oatmeal raisin the best, and like the size of them compared to a regular Cliff Bar. YUM!
Rebekah S.
These are great , both my kids love them and seem to hold off the hunger longer
Christine F.
Alameda, CA
I love it, such a yummy treat tried all flavors and best with glass of milk on the side for a quick snack.
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
I'm far beyond a kid, but I love these Z Bars! The oatmeal frosted one is my favorite! They are chewy, but have a slight crunch that makes them fun to eat!
Lexi B.
I really like these. I prefer them over the adult size and are perfect for carrying in my purse of backpack. The brownie one is my personal favorite.
Danielle W.
Deltona, FL
The only draw back of these is that these fill you up so much that they could be a meal!
The flavors are tasty, and the texture isn't thick or muddy.
Sarah K.
Dublin, OH
When looking for a lighter energy source during the day, this is most often my go to. It's not heavy, has great grains and tastes incredible!
Sarah F.
Whittier , CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor?
Kaitlyn R.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste good? Can adults eat them?