Clif Kid Bars uploaded by Olimpia H.

BY CLIF

With New Flavor! Baked Whole Grain Energy Snack Includes: 8 Chocolate Brownie Bars. 8 Chocolate Chip Bars. 8 Iced Oatmeal Cookie - New! Nourishing Kids in Motion®. 8-10g Whole Grains. 12 Vitamins & Minerals. USDA Organic. No High Fructose Corn Syrup. No Hydrogenated Oils. N. see more...

Clif Kid Bars
  • "I think they're pretty good and very filling for a quick snack." in 2 reviews
  • "I am absolutely hooked on these and eat one every morning for breakfast" in 1 review
  • "These are a great snack and a good proportion size for adults too!" in 1 review
  • "I like the oatmeal raisin the best, and like the size of them compared to a regular Cliff Bar." in 1 review
LEIGH K.
HUNTSVILLE, AR
My kids love these! They're at that picky eating stage and I feel good about giving these to them so at least they're getting some protein and good stuff that they don't get from crackers. Lol I even like them!
Nicole R.
For kids but it is the best tasting cliffbar you will EVER eat. The bars for adults don't taste that good but if you're looking for a snack, go for the kids variety pack and taste all the flavors to find your go to. These bars have held my hunger off for a good three hours before actually getting to a meal!
Connie L.
San Francisco
These bars are really good and are easily chewable, compared to the regular Clif Bars (Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter) and provides a nice healthy way to be energized. The three different flavors for the Clif Bars (Kids) are all equally tasty and delicious to eat, but I only wish they provided more bars inside the box when I bought them.
Janet B.
Portsmouth, VA
My asd son really enjoys the oatmeal iced cookie bars. They definitely get five stars because my son is super picky when it comes to snacks and any food at all. I tried the chocolate chip flavor and it was pretty good and had a nice chocolate flavor but didn't really taste like a cookie but overall good. If you aren't a fan of soft bars then these aren't for you.
Emily K.
Winston Salem, NC
These are so good! I buy them for my 3yr old, but I love them just as much! It is hard to not eat the whole box! The taste is better than other bars and its organic. They are very pricey but I'd rather buy these than another brand. They have many flavors, but the chocolate brownie is our favorite.
Christine C.
Foodie Expert
All 3 of my kids love these. They've tried many of the flavors, but I think their favorite is chocolate brownie. I spread peanut butter on the top and serve with a glass of milk and they love it. It's healthy and quick!
Delaney D.
Foodie Expert
I grew up eating these bars and they hit the spot! They were just the right size, and they were so convenient when I was a bit hungry after lunch, with lunch, or for a snack. I loved the chocolate brownie bars, and they were even better microwaved (not in the wrapper though)!
Kaitlyn F.
Foodie Expert
Pretty tasty for a health bar! I feel better about eating these than a granola bar. Still not something I would eat every day but for a hiking snack or when I become hangry I love having them around. I feel good about most of the ingredients.
Libby S.
Indianola, IA
My kids LOVE the kids cliff bars. I love giving them to them because I feel good about what they are eating. I would much rather them eat one of these than a bar that was full of sugar and unnatural ingredients. They love to grab these on the go and pack them in their lunches.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Foodie Expert
Thank you Costco. On any given day at any given time my kids are asking for these. I swear my son would live solely on them if I allowed it to be an option. I can't say I hate them either.
Sarah F.
Whittier , CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor?
Kaitlyn R.
Foodie Expert
Do these taste good? Can adults eat them?