Add a Photo

By CLIF
#180 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars
With New Flavor! Baked Whole Grain Energy Snack Includes: 8 Chocolate Brownie Bars. 8 Chocolate Chip Bars. 8 Iced Oatmeal Cookie - New! Nourishing Kids in MotionĀ®. 8-10g Whole Grains. 12 Vitamins & Minerals. USDA Organic. No High Fructose Corn Syrup. No Hydrogenated Oils. N.
Photo (1)
Cara D.
Cara D.
Manville, RI
I have the pickiest 6 year old in the universe, and I have a lot of trouble finding snacks he will enjoy that are not only good tasting but nutritional too... I buy him the chocolate chip variety of these and he will literally eat them every day. They aren't too sugary, but they don't taste like cardboard either. Perfect kids snack!
Shea M.
Shea M.
Carthage, TX
I have a son that is highly allergic to peanuts and it's very hard to find a healthy snack bar that doesn't contain peanuts. This bar is perfect for him! Easy for me to grab and he's excited because he thinks it's a treat since it has 'chocolate' in it! Highly recommend this to anyone with kids!
Beverly N.
Beverly N.
The chocolate chip Cliff Kid bars are my favorite, and they're great for adults as well as kids! The flavors are tasty, and the bars are filling. Just what you need in between meals to tide you over without a zillion calories and tons of fat. So easy to pop in my bag for the day!
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
My kids love these bars. I love that they are quick and easy when we need a snack on the go and sometimes I even snack on them. I usually get the big pack from Sam's Club. I like that there is an iced oatmeal for a breakfast on the go if needed. They're just the right size too.
Libby S.
Libby S.
Indianola, IA
Jan. 18, 2017, 4:09 p.m.
Review for: Clif Kid Bars, Variety Pack, 24 ea
My kids LOVE the kids cliff bars. I love giving them to them because I feel good about what they are eating. I would much rather them eat one of these than a bar that was full of sugar and unnatural ingredients. They love to grab these on the go and pack them in their lunches.
Dakota D.
Dakota D.
Voorhees, NJ
My favorites are the Iced Oatmeal Cookie and the Chocolate Chip Cookie bars! Even though they are smaller than the normal Cliff bar, I find them to be less dry and more full of flavor. Pretty healthy for you too, I eat one almost every day for breakfast.
Caroline Y.
Caroline Y.
These are perfect for kids! My niece and nephew love them! We buy them at SAMs in huge boxes and they last these kids maybe two weeks! They are not super pricey but not cheep. Would def recommend to other because they are quick and easy!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville , FL
I use theses bars for my kids before sports practice or if I know they need a filling nutritious snack. Great source of protein and fruit. If you can find coupons and get them on sale it's a great deal.
breanna m.
breanna m.
I take a couple of these along to the beach or park for a quick snack. i personally don't like any type of protien bar, but i cant tolerate a bite or two of the oatmeal. the kids love them.
Nykki O.
Nykki O.
Columbus, OH
These are great healthy snacks to keep in the car on those long drives this summer. My kids ask for these, and I much prefer these bars over fruit snacks, etc. All the flavors are great!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Whittier, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Do these taste good? Can adults eat them?