Clif Iced Oatmeal Cookie

Iced Oatmeal Cookie Zbar is an organic snack packed with 12 grams of whole grains from oats, with a touch of cinnamon and vanilla. It's delicious, soft-baked goodness in an energy bar crafted to fuel kids' active bodies and imaginations. And &

How many grams of protein in each bar?
How do your kids like these? What age is appropriate?
Start your review of Clif Iced Oatmeal Cookie!
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Clif Iced Oatmeal Cookie uploaded by Lisa M.
Purchased at: Target
Clif Z Bar Iced Oatmeal Cookie Bars are amazing!! They taste almost identical to Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream pies but healthier! My kids really like them and so does my boyfriend and I! I hope these don't stay limited edition because we'll certainly keep buying them.
ADiel B.
Richmond, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Clif Iced Oatmeal Cookie uploaded by ADiel B.
I received a free sample of this from sopost and it was very tasty. I know it’s marketed towards kids but as an adult I would still eat this. I love that it’s organic and doesn’t have all of the artificial ingredients conventional snack bars have and it jus reminded me of the little Debbie oatmeal cakes but a lot healthier. This was very good!
Ashley M.
Clif Iced Oatmeal Cookie uploaded by Ashley M.
These are a great addition to the diaper bag! They keep my kids for longer than some other snacks. Great sources of fiber!
Olesia M.
Shakopee, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Clif Iced Oatmeal Cookie uploaded by Olesia M.
We are not kids, but I'm and my husband like it 😊good snack for me. It's not very sweet, non GMO. I recommend it 👍
Tammara M.
Triangle, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This iced oatmeal cookie clifkid zbar was absolutely delicious. This is a great little snack that the kids love just as much as I do. You can definitely taste the great taste of oatmeal in each bite as well as a taste of icing. This product is 150 calories and has 12 grams whole grains. It is a good source of fiber and is non-gmo. USDA Organic. I will be buying more of these in the near future.
Sarah H.
Lawrence, KS
I. Love. These. I know they're for kids but I eat them all the time. Haha. They are sooo yummy!
Blythe B.
Catawba, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I buy these for myself and hide the from my kids! I love that these bars are a healthy alternative to other snacks that are full of junk. As a breastfeeding mom I need snacks that are quick and have some nutritional value - these are great!
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
Clif Iced Oatmeal Cookie uploaded by Jasmyn P.
Purchased at: Publix
One of my sons favorites. I’m not a fav of the small packs (6) available at Publix and much taker but in bulk at Costco but it’s a far drive for me.
Stacy W.
This oatmeal bar is delicious. Costco sells a pack of three flavored but oatmeal is my favorite. It is soft so it doesn't hurt you teeth when you try to bite it. It's not too sweet or too bland either. The frosted top gives it a nice touch. Definitely recommend giving it a try.
Breann U.
Omaha, NE
The "kid" label doesn't stop me from eating these bad boys! I love them. They taste delicious and are very soft. A great alternative to cookies. I enjoy these a little more than the adult CLIF bars. Buy these if you want a yummy and somewhat nutritional snack.