Clif Energy Bar Blueberry Crisp - 12 CT uploaded by Amy N.Clif Energy Bar Blueberry Crisp - 12 CT uploaded by Kim F.

BY CLIF #21 in Fitness Supplements

Clif Bar® Blueberry Crisp Energy Bar.
Nutrition for Sustained Energy®.
Made with organic oats & dates. see more...

Clif Energy Bar Blueberry Crisp - 12 CT
  • "I like Cliff bars for the most part... some flavors are delicious and some are only average in my opinion." in 5 reviews
  • "The peanut butter flavor is great, filling and tasty but not overly sweet like some bars." in 3 reviews
Lorah G.
North Swanzey, NH
I have a hard time getting myself to eat protein or energy bars because a lot of them seem like you're eating a bar of peanut butter or a giant cluster of nuts, but Clif bars are a good middleman. I'm not a big fan of nuts or chocolate in my bars, so the blueberry bar is my absolute favorite. Every single bite tastes like blueberries because the flavor is mixed into the whole bar instead of having random blueberries in it. There are the occasional almonds that pop up in these bars, but by no means the large clusters of nuts you get in other kinds of energy bars. Really like this product.
Kathryn W.
Westfield, MA
This bar is delicious. As a former D1 athlete this bar was great for a grab and go snack to fuel me up for workouts and competitions. the flavor is good and pairs pretty well with any other breakfast food or fruit you like. great for camping and hiking or other occasions when you want a delicious and flavorful bar in a hurry.
Megan Ashton P.
Albuquerque, NM
I really like Cliff bars in general for the taste but at the same time, they are not necessarily that great for your health. With that being said, this one tastes like a blueberry muffin and is one of the best flavors in my opinion. The only thing I wish that they would change is the portion size.
Rob W.
Anderson, IN
I picked up and box of these blueberry Clifbars online as a quick and easy on the go breakfast. I find them to be delicious and a healthy alternative to fast food. I keep them in my backpack and carrier on my bike in case I need a little boost. I will buy more and try different favors.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I thought I would like the chocolate variety of Clif bars because - chocolate. However, I didn't enjoy the chocolate and tried these blueberry bars and OH MY GOODNESS they're amazing! If you're looking for filling bar that is not too hard like many bars are this is the bar for you
Benita  K.
Cliff bars are great when you do not have time to eat and need a snack to hold your hungry until you have some time to get a real meal. Most bars like this blueberry one are less than 300 calories and do fill you up a bit. They are moist and chewy and have a good taste to them.
Lizzie F.
Harper Woods, MI
It tastes like the muffins my mom made when I was little, without someone yelling at me to wake up and eat breakfast. These are delicious. I hoard then in the snack drawer invade one day there is an apocalypse. Don't think you're gonna come steal them, I'm very protective.
Holly A.
Pinckney, MI
Love the Blueberry Crisp flavor. Such a good start to the morning, or for a snack during the day. I love to eat this on the go, because I can just toss it in my purse. Reminds me of a blueberry muffin, with some crunch. Cliff bars are my favorite, and this one is so good!
Stephanie  M.
Nolensville, TN
I love clif bars! They are a good source of protein and good calories for breastfeeding moms. I know that the blueberry crisp is dairy free as well which was great for me personally. My daughter has a milk protein allergy so I was able to eat these as an afternoon snack.
Dani R.
Davis, Ca
This is my favorite flavor. It's not too sweet and I love fruit flavors. They're great when I am on the go and don't have time for breakfast. I buy them at Target and go through at least one box a month! I buy all the time! Great little package too. Very cute.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
Can you buy the Clif Bars in bulk? I've only seen them sold individually.
Brittany L.
Whats everyone's favorite flavor?
Ashlee M.
Grants Pass, OR
Do these taste good?
Shay W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Foodie Expert
What flavor would you like to see next?
Renee R.
Greencastle, IN
Banana Nut Bread? Has anyone ever tried this flavor? I've never seen it.