Clif Dark Chocolate Almond Sea Salt/Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Raspberry Organic Trail Mix Bar Variety

BY CLIF

Courtney K.
Little rock, AR
Clif bars and clif brand is amazing. I'm always in need a full snack either in the morning or mid afternoon and this works wonders! The flavor is fab and it actually curves my appetite for awhile! Would recommend to everybody!
Teresa G.
Dark chocolate is life! A hint of chocolate with fruit is the perfect touch and a healthy treat. I always grab them when I run my errands. A bit sweet so I usually drink with water. Great product my go to.
Kya F.
Clif Bars are high-density energy bars, designed to replace the fuel your body needs during demanding workouts. I use them during adventure racing, mountain climbing, and kayaking. They are excellent compared to all the other "power" type bars that are available. These are not "healthy snacks" for couch potatoes to smack on while watching TV. Used for the intended purpose, and when purchased fresh, these deserve the 5-star rating I've given.
Kaitlin B.
Washington, IL
These taste amazing, and give a nutritional, delicious way to snack. The flavor is amazing, and the packaging is simple and easy to open. Overall, I really like these, and would like to carry them around in my bag for whenever I need a snack, however, they are far too expensive for what they are worth.
Nichole K.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great pack if you want to try out a few different flavors. I love that these are organic and they taste delicious. Unlike a lot of protein bars, these have a great texture and a bit of a crunch. I wish they would be a little lower in sugar and fat, but then they probably wouldn't taste as good as they do. :P
Meagan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Ugh - these were not only life savers for climbing, but they were extremely flavorful and delicious overall. I need to get more for my keeping in my backpack in between classes.
Samantha S.
I love clif bars, I eat one every morning for breakfast! However I was not a HUGE fan of these cliff bars.

My husband however loved them!
It is really a SWEET and salty taste.
Sarah
I love these so much! I love how they are good for you! I have loved these so much because I try so hard to eat stuff that's good in proteins, and this product taste good and makes you feel good! I love the dark chocolate in it!
Rachael P.
These are very similar to the kind bars but are a little less expensive. I really like the flavor of these bars and I usually eat them for breakfast or as a snack
Lucy C.
Bayside, NY
The first time I tried a clif bar I was in love. I was surprised from how good it tasted despite its scary healthy looking demeanor. The flavor is great and the plus side of it additionally is that it is organic.