Clif Crunchy Peanut Butter

Balancing daily training, tournaments all over the world, and running two businesses takes the kind of sustained energy Venus Williams finds in Crunchy Peanut Butter CLIF BAR®. With organic rolled oats, crunchy, craveable peanuts, and 11 grams of protein, it'll help give you the long-lasting energy

Are these good?
I have seen these Clif bars but am wondering if they taste great, or have that chalky taste that some healthy bars seem to have. Also, what is the calorie and fat content on these?
These can be found at any health food store of major chain store. Meijer usually includes them in their 10 for $10 deal. Unsure about the gluten.
Start your review of Clif Crunchy Peanut Butter!
Product Highlights
Now, the peanut butter bar is okay, but the white chocolate one is my most favorite!in reviews
Peanut butter bars are delicious!in reviews
Clif Crunchy Peanut Butter uploaded by Saphyre C.
Being vegan I've found it somewhat difficult to find an on the go snack to that tastes great, fills me up, and gives me lots of energy. This product however, does all that effortlessly. I absolutely love the Crunchy Peanut Butter Clif Bars. I have repurchased this product many times and I highly recommend it to vegans, non-vegans, anyone looking for a great tasting boost of energy, and this would be a great healthy, and great tasting snack for a child's lunch as well. You really can't go wrong with this product.
Thibodaux, LA
This tastes very good and it is very filling. The crunchy peanut butter is my family's favorite flavor.
1,581 reviews
Clif Crunchy Peanut Butter uploaded by Sarah S.
Out of all of the Clif Bar flavors, these crunchy peanut butter ones are one of my favorites. They are super tasty, just the right level of sweetness, and super convenient to pack as a snack to have out on the trail.
Graham, WA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This is my go to hiking / biking protein snack. I love how it fills me up and gives me a boost of natural energy. The bars can come across thick but nibbling away at it doesn't bother me. They also have different versions that are less effort to eat with the same protein punch.
Providence, RI
Clif Crunchy Peanut Butter uploaded by Kellie P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love these on the go. I take them to work for a pick me up in between meals. They taste great are are filling! Great for hikes and bike rides!Clif Crunchy Peanut Butter
Saint Joseph, MO
I loved the cliff bar on the go snack cheap for the great taste of chruchy peanut butter tastes fresh and sealed in a great quality package easy to store and small for purses or backpacks lunchboxes ect. Great for kids lots of protein and very healthy
Brooklyn, NY
Clif bars are popular, but there are a lot of tastier, more nutritious options available within the meal replacement bar sector. This product could be improved through taste and the texture. They are very chewy, at times too chewy. I have found that these bars are an acquired taste, I have friends who love Clif bars, but I prefer something lighter.
Gladstone, MO
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Delicious! I love cliff bars and buy several different flavors but this is the best one (imo) I eat them as a meal replacement with a banana or yogurt.(they are filling) Fairly affordable, nice packaging . I recommend!
Elgin, IL
Oh I love this peanut butter granola bar It’s one of my favorite ones and I totally recommend buying this like please please please do so it’s really great and you will not regret buying this day and once you taste it you’re going to go back to the store and buy some more trust me you are.
Oak Park, MI
Clif bars are so delicious and they have the mini ones that I always buy and take for lunch.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...