CLIF Crunch™ Chocolate Chip Granola Bar 1.5 oz. Wrapper uploaded by Jocelyn R.

BY CLIF

Jocelyn R.
San Diego, CA
Great granola bar. Isn't too hard like some of the others. The ingredients don't seem to be too bad. A little high in sugar. It was a good bar and one of my favorites. Kind of expensive but if you get it on sale it's not too bad.
Kim S.
Very healthy and good.  It's a light snack that has the power to keep you going all day.  I love it.  The macadamia nut one is just as good.  Get them all the time for snacks.  I like the crunch and soft bars. I recommend them for a good snack that is healthy.
Bethany W.
Lexington, KY
It doesn't feel like I'm eating granola when I eat these! The taste is satisfying to both my sweet tooth and my salt cravings. A perfect combination and also is filling and healthy. I will definitely be purchasing more of these.
Ali S.
It is a great snack to eat before you do something. It doesn't compare to other compare to other granolas it is great. It met my expectations. It is a delicious bar. It isn't expensive at all
Marlena L.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
These are very good I just think I like the soft ones better. Good amount of chocolate. First time I've tried it. It was ok. It's a lot heavier than normal bars. It fills you up. Yea I would recommend it to people.
Angie P.
Foodie Expert
In terms of taste, it's pretty good. Nutritionally also pretty good. I'm giving it only 4 stars though because it's kind of hard to screw up a granola bar; over never had a bad one before & this is nothing special.
Meranda H.
These clif bars are good but have a weird taste to them. They are perfect for hiking or long walks but I think I would get something else over these, I don't think I would buy these regularly but if you are looking for something like this they aren't that bad.
Kathryn W.
Foodie Expert
I purchased this whole in line at the grocery store to satisfy a tired, hungry & grabby toddler who doesn't typically like sweets - he devoured this bar happily! I was given a small bite and was pleasantly surprised! It's mildly sweet and not loaded with chocolate like some of the others.
Nicole L.
These are good. But I prefer the chewy rectangular Clif bars instead. But these ones still do the job. I just hate getting crumbs everywhere when I'm eating on the go and this happens to me with these bars. But as for flavor they're delicious and pretty healthy
Jen K.
Foodie Expert
Cliff is a great product with trusted ingredients. This chocolate chip granola bar is loaded with healthy grains and plenty of chocolate chips. I usually purchase these in a box but they come single as well.