Clif Crunch Peanut Butter uploaded by Aydin A.

BY CLIF

A granola bar made with organic rolled oats and whole grains. Some adventures call for a lighter tasting snack. With this in mind, we created CLIF CRUNCH®—a crunchy, delicious snack bar for your next adventure.

Flavor Notes: Creamy peanut butter chips plus whole grains, add a little crunch and you’ve got an irresistibly wholesome snack.

• Made with organic ingredients
  • 4g protein
  • Less than 200 calories per serving for a delicious on-the-go snack.
  • Crafted with Organic Rolled Oats and Organic Barley and Rye flakes, CLIF CRUNCH® is a good source of fiber (contains 9g total fat).

Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Sunflower Oil, Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter Chips (Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Peanut Flour, Soy Lecithin), Rice Crisps (Rice Flour, Barley Malt Extract, Dried Cane Syrup, Salt, Calcium Carbonate), Honey, Organic Barley Flakes, Organic Rye Flakes, Roasted Peanut Extract, Oat Bran, Oat Fiber, Sea Salt (Real Salt®), Natural Flavor, Inulin (Chicory Extract).

Maura Y.
I eat so many of these because I tend to not have time to eat an actual lunch on a lot of days and this will keep me going until I can get an actual meal. They taste great, though they are a little dry so it would be a good idea to have a drink present while eating this!
Kyle L.
Red Bank, NJ
I love hiking, and growing up in the New England area provides any adventure I could think of. I never leave the house without grabbing one or two Clif bars, great value, great taste and give me the energy I need to get through the steepest climbs.
Allie✞ L.
Nashville, TN
Currently obsessed with this bar. I eat one every morning on the go for breakfast. They taste very good and they fill me up for a long period of time. In the scheme of things they are not too pricey if you think about them as a meal in the morning
Daniel E.
I love these bars. They are the perfect energy supplement pre-workout or midday for a snack. They have a ice texture and taste, without too much preservative. I have tried some similar bars from Aldi. The Also bars are comparable, but not quite as good. My only con is that the bars can be a bit pricy.
Aydin A.
Really crunchy, tastes good and quite nutritious. You can't go wrong with Clif overall. The only problem is that I prefer other flavors over peanut butter flavor. But if you are a peanut butter lover, you will love these!
Ciara H.
Ford City, PA
These are my favorite granola bars but they are so hard to find around me! I don’t like the chewy ones because they taste a little chalky to me, but the CRUNCH ones are so yummy!! They are a little messy, but they are perfect for one the go!
Shelby M.
Spring Lake, MI
These are great for a snack while you're in the go. I preferred the soft bars better but these were also good! It was my first time having the crunchy one and I would most likely try them again. I would for sure recommend these to others looking for a easy healthy snack on the go.
Courtnay F.
Saint Cloud, FL
CLIF bars are my go to when I go camping or hiking. They are always at the top of my packing list. I can count on them for sustenance and energy when on the trail
Briana P.
These are great to each before or after a workout. They taste great and provide a great amount of protein and energy that I need. I always come back to this brand even after trying others. I love to share these with my friends.
Danyelle M.
Greer, SC
I have bought and eaten these for years and will continue to do so. I love these. They are a great breakfast or snack and can help you avoid eating other things you shouldn't.