BY CLIF

Clif Crunch Chocolate Chip Granola Bar: 7% Organic 3g protein 1 Serving of Organic Whole Grains Good source of Fiber see more...

Erin M.
Lititz, PA
I have hypoglycemia so I always have to carry around carbs and protein to snack on in case I have a sugar drop. These bars are the perfect thing to keep me going the second I feel shaky. Love the taste and ingredients as well!
Lydia S.
It's important to remember that these are meal replacement bars because if not then these are too many calories. However I think they're one of the better granola bars. I am allergic to nuts and they have good options that don't have nuts.
Kassidy A.
Rostraver Twp, PA
The protein is great, the calories are super high but the product is delicious its super filling and great for on the go!! I deff recommend this. But buy it at Walmart not like gas stations or anything because it can be pricey
Haleigh G.
Millbury, MA
These are pretty average in my o opinion. They don't have the best texture and taste but they definitely do give you what you need to start the day and fill you up for a few hours. They are a bit pricey for the product but ok.
Mair M.
Redding, CA
I love these things! A lot of people think that they are weird looking, and a weird texture, but I love them! The chocolate chips are the perfect sweetener! Plus they filled with all sorts of healthy delicious stuff!!
Alondra B.
Goshen, IN
I love these. The texture is different but I do enjoy it. They are delicious! I normally buy them once in a while but definitely a good snack! I normally get them at Walmart, target and some gas stations carry them.
Karyn N.
These are so good it really feels like eating a cookie.... so much better for you though! They satisfy the sweetness craving really well! Better than most other granola bars I've tried! Would recommend!
stefffa K.
Fairfield, CA
These are my favorite flavor of cliff bars. I like the texture of these. They're chewy and so delicious. Great snack for on the go! I purchase these at target or Safeway. They're affordable and yummy
Carrie M.
Anderson, SC
One of my favorite on the go snacks. You can taste the protein that's loaded in them which doesn't give it the best taste. I was satisfied overall and will keep buying them
Alyssa G.
Mountain Top, PA
My husband loves these bars! This is by far his favorite snack. We usually get these in bulk from Wegmans, which is a great value.