Clif Crunch Chocolate Chip uploaded by Jocelyn R.

BY CLIF

A granola bar made with organic rolled oats and whole grains. Some adventures call for a lighter tasting snack. With this in mind, we created CLIF CRUNCH®—a crunchy, delicious snack bar for your next adventure.

Flavor Notes: Chock full of chocolate chips, it’s like a chocolate chip cookie, only crunchy.

• Made with organic ingredients
  • 3g protein
  • Less than 200 calories per serving for a delicious on-the-go snack.
  • Crafted with Organic Rolled Oats and Organic Barley and Rye flakes, CLIF CRUNCH® is a good source of fiber (contains 9g total fat).

Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Sunflower Oil, Chocolate Chips (Dried Cane Syrup, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Rice Crisps (Rice Flour, Barley Malt Extract, Dried Cane Syrup, Salt, Calcium Carbonate), Honey, Natural Flavors, Organic Barley Flakes, Organic Rye Flakes, Oat Bran, Oat Fiber, Sea Salt (Real Salt®), Inulin (Chicory Extract).

Dianna N.
Phoenix, AZ
If I could give these bars 10 stars I would! I didn’t even know they made granola bars that taste this yummy! It’s seriously like have chocolate chip cookies as a dessert.
I cannot find them at every store though so that part of it sucks... but when I do find them in stock at a store I have to grab at least 2 boxes. The box is misleading because it says that there are 10 bars in one box, which is technically true... but there are 2 bars per little package. So there are only 5 packets.
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
My husband loves these granola bars. These are his go to breakfast choice. He says they have a good texture, and he really loves the flavor of these granola bars. These are his favorite bars for sure!
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
The first time I had these granola bars I actually thought that they were chocolate chip granola cookies. The flavor is absolutely outstanding, they are healthy for you, great protein and overall wonderful taste! You wouldn't realize they are healthy until you saw the packaging! Love these bars!
Jen G.
Boston
I love this equally as much as nature valley’s crunch, but the same complaint I had with the other company I really hate the mess it causes. I do recommend it though, especially since the flavor is good to me
Kailin T.
North Charleston
I had been curious about these bars for awhile. I would say that Cliff bars are very unique in their taste. (For me at least.) I bought this just at a gas station but I've seen them everywhere. They're very popular. What's funny is I even looked up reviews like the one you're reading right now. Just because they're a little pricey for me and I read an article about every cliff bar their was and went wild. The first one I tried was this one. But I went on to try almost all of them. (Yummy) my favorite was the chocolate chip. (I'm simple to please) but one that was interesting to me was the mint chocolate one. That one was a little hard for me to find but I think I bought it at Walmart eventually, you'll be surprised just how many flavors of these bars there are.
Jocelyn R.
San Diego, CA
Great granola bar. Isn't too hard like some of the others. The ingredients don't seem to be too bad. A little high in sugar. It was a good bar and one of my favorites. Kind of expensive but if you get it on sale it's not too bad.
margery l.
These bars are so-so.  They are not that bad tasting but they are not the best bars I've ever had.  These bars are very dry and not to mention they look like crap.  The bars look like a big blob of turd which makes eating this hard.  And it does not have the nicest smell for a bar.
Karen S.
San Diego, CA
These CLIF bars are great if you're on the go and need a quick pick me up. They're pretty chewy and dry, so I wouldn't recommend unless you have water handy. However, they are really tasty, keep me full longer than other granola bars do, and price-wise, I think they're comprable to other options.
Kim S.
Very healthy and good.  It's a light snack that has the power to keep you going all day.  I love it.  The macadamia nut one is just as good.  Get them all the time for snacks.  I like the crunch and soft bars. I recommend them for a good snack that is healthy.
Charles O.
I am a huge fan of these cliff bars. They are not overpowering or too strong in taste but will certainly keep you full throughout the day. I love the taste and the texture. They are easy for on the go and I would recommend them to others looking for a great protein bar.