BY CLIF

Clif® Crunch Blueberry Crisp Granola Bar - 10 CT.
All natural.
New.
Made with Organic whole grains..
10 bars.
5 two- pouches. see more...

Ivyrae H.
Silverdale, WA
I pack these in my diaper bag for my self when I am going out for the day, and they are so small they dont take up much room but they are just enough to tide me over till my next meal.
Emily O.
Muncie, IN
I really like these. I am vegan and I always grab a cliff bar when I am on the go. Quick and easy and can replace a meal!! I highly recommend