BY CLIF

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with Organic Whole Grains 1 serving of whole grains 4g of protein 20g of whole grain Naturally sweet honey Good source of fiber Clif Crunch is a light and crunchy all-natural snack. It is made with organic whole grains, a unique blend of fiber, and all-natural protein to provide you with the natural energy you need, wherever adventure may find you. -Gary, Founder Owner of Clif Bar Company We source ingredients that are not genetically engineered. 10 Bars 5 Two-Bar Pouches Net WT 7.4oz

Amy D.
Lewisville, TX
This is my favorite granola bar! I love their honey oat flavor and love smashing this up to eat with yogurt. It's a great snack and keeps me going throughout the day when hunger strikes. Definitely recommend trying!
Winston W.
Charlotte
Best tasting granola bar out! You'd have to try it to believe me! I'd define this granola bar as quality compared to others, but once again you'd have to try it to believe me!
Jasmine M.
I love these bars because they are everything I like from natures valley but don't break my teeth while I try to eat the product. They are sweet but not like candy or dessert. I love these after a work out or during outdoor activities. They are crisp and crunchy but not to much so, mostly soft and chewable. It was a great find just this particular product from the brand is a bit of a hunt but if you know where to look you don't have to worry about hunting them down.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
My daughter and I are huge fans of cliff bars. The honey oat are my daughters favorites. She loves the crunchiness and the flavor. You can buy this at any of your local grocery stores. We have purchased other bars but nothing compares. If you ever have the chance this is the bar to buy.
Kyleigh T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
These taste really good. I love honey oat. They have a great taste and are healthy. They are very affordable. They are perfect for on the go or a quick snack. I normally buy them at publix or Walmart. But I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
These are good. Not my favorite, but I can eat them. I think there is nothing too special. Definitely flavorful, the honey is a good sweetener that provides a pleasant unique flavor. I probably wouldn't recommend to people but wouldn't tell them it is bad.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
These are a really nice snack. They have a great flavor and fill me up without over doing it. to me they seem to be a healthier choice than most out there. I try and find the big box at sams b/c they are cheaper to get that way.
Bei L.
Monterey Park, CA
This is one of my favorite granola bars! I like the taste and how it's not that hard when you break it into small pieces. It's made with organic whole grains. Love this product!
s S.
Walnut Creek, CA
A natural brand without too many artificial ingredients is right up my alley! I buy these on occasion for breakfast on the go. If you have to eat, why not eat completely healthy!
Yuvi A.
Tacoma, WA
I love, love clif bars specially the White chocolate macadamia flavor Is so good and feeling not too sweet or dry. I have try other favors and I cant find one as good as the White chocolate macadamia.