Clif Crunch All Natural Granola Bars uploaded by Larissa B.Clif Crunch All Natural Granola Bars uploaded by Mia L.
2 colors available

BY CLIF

Made with Organic Whole Grains 1 serving of whole grains 4g of protein 19g of whole grain Rich chocolate chips Good source of fiber Clif Crunch™ is a light and crunchy all-natural snack.  It is made with organic whole grains, a unique blend of fiber, and all-natural protein to provide you with the natural energy you need, wherever adventure may find you. -Gary, Founder & Owner of Clif Bar & Company We source ingredients that are not genetically engineered. 10 Bars 5 Two-Bar Pouches Net WT 7.4oz ; see more...

• What is the best flavor and Sugar content 1 Answers
  • I know these say crunch but are they super crunchy like the oats an...6 Answers
  • What does this taste like I've always seen them everywhere1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Pleasant View, UT
Foodie Expert
These are truly my favorite granola bar. I go through 1 to 2 boxes a week. I keep them at both jobs and home. I get the chocolate peanut butter and it helps with my chocolate cravings soo much. I used to eat chocolate candy bars everyday but this has helped me resist. The only downfall is they are soo crumbly. I only open and eat them over a trash can so that I don't make a mess everywhere. But their deliciousness makes up for that!
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My boyfriend absolutely loves the Cliff bars. I didn't really like them to be honest. The taste was really good, they filled me up, which is what it's supposed to do, but it felt powdery in my mouth. I wasn't expecting the texture of the bar to be so weird... That is something that I'm very picky about. But apart from that they are one of the tastiest when it comes to granola bars.
Niki A.
Niki A.
Rochester, NH
Foodie Expert
I like the hearty and wholesome feel when eating these bars. I enjoy the flavors especially Chocolate Peanut Butter! It is food for energy, a great snack choice for my family and sometimes the only thing I have at breakfast or lunch (not both). I would recommend to anyone who is interested and they are usually a buck and some change at your local supermarket or convenience store!
Stacy W.
Stacy W.
Richmond, VA
Foodie Expert
I'm going to come out and say it: I don't like Cliff bars. I think they taste like crap, they make me constipated, they're too expensive, and people who eat them frequently think they're better than me. I don't think I'll ever buy this product, in fact even if I see it laying around the house I don't go for it. And I love to eat so that should tell you something.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Foodie Expert
I recently purchased the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor. These bars are delicious and are a good price for Clif bars. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is that they are incredibly crumbly. They make a huge mess. I'd compare them to the Nature Valley granola bars in that regard. I like to grab them on the go, but they make crumbs all over my car.
Kim G.
Kim G.
These are a staple in our household! These Clif bars are so tasty. The chocolate peanut butter is actually our favorite flavor. They're almost $3 for a box of 6, which seems a little pricey, but when you consider the ingredients in the bars, it's totally worth it. They are very filling because of the high protein content. Definitely an on the go snack!
Beck M.
Beck M.
I love these bars! They are a little expensive, but it's very understandable why they are priced that way. It feels good to be eating something that isn't a chemical pit covered in granola. They do go bad a little faster than expected so I try to finish them before that happens. I love the favors and the macadamia one thus far has been my favorite.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
Foodie Expert
Love the flavor and love as a quick snack before going to gym. Very convenient to carry in purse. I don't like chocolate covered protein bars so this is a perfect fit for me. I know it may not be the healthiest protein style bar but it does the job. doesn't have a nasty after taste that most protein bars with sugar substitutes
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
The clif all natural granola bars are really good. It tastes so good that you forget how good it is for you. The bars are actually pretty tasty 😋 and I will definitely buy more when I run out. I really do not know what else to say other than I would recommend these granola bars to others
Mira S.
Mira S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
These bars get me through tough hikes in the desert and mountains. They are crunchy and fulfilling. The packaging is also like a mini motivational image to keep me going. This product definitely made cliff bars rise up in my ranks of energy bars. I love the product!
Sabra G.
Sabra G.
I know these say crunch but are they super crunchy like the oats and honey bars?
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
San Fernando, CA
Are these good for kids to?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
What does this taste like I've always seen them everywhere
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
West Babylon, NY
What is the best flavor and Sugar content