Clif Crunch All Natural Granola Bars uploaded by Larissa B.Clif Crunch All Natural Granola Bars uploaded by Mia L.

BY CLIF

Made with Organic Whole Grains 1 serving of whole grains 4g of protein 19g of whole grain Rich chocolate chips Good source of fiber Clif Crunch™ is a light and crunchy all-natural snack.  It is made with organic whole grains, a unique blend of fiber, and all-natural protein to provide you with the natural energy you need, wherever adventure may find you. -Gary, Founder & Owner of Clif Bar & Company We source ingredients that are not genetically engineered. 10 Bars 5 Two-Bar Pouches Net WT 7.4oz ; see more...

• What is the best flavor and Sugar content 1 Answers
  • I know these say crunch but are they super crunchy like the oats ...6 Answers
  • What does this taste like I've always seen them everywhere1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jillian_Hope L.
piedmont
Great flavor and a good alternative to the Nature Valley crunchy granola bars. These don’t have quiet the crunch that the Nature Valley ones do, so when I don’t feel like chipping a tooth these are a great go-to.
Amanda M.
Review for: Other more...
I always buy these for my husband and I. The white chocolate macadamia is our favorite flavor. They are on the pricier side which is a drawback but they are very good and decent for you as well. I'll be buying these again.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Clif Crunch All Natural Granola Bars Peanut Butter more...
Oddly enough, these are my three-year-old son's absolute favorite granola bars! I love that they are superhealthy and I love that they are crunchy. I have purchased them multiple times from Kroger and will continue to do so as long as my son loves them. I would definitely recommend them to any peanut butter fans. They are super yummy!
Katie W.
Review for: Clif Crunch All Natural Granola Bars Peanut Butter more...
These granola bars beat every granola bar on the market. My absolute favorite product! I was devistated to find that no store in my city or the surrounding cities have the peanut butter flavor of this product. Most granola bars come in chocolate flavors, which is not my idea granola bar- I am a peanut butter lover. But now that I have tasted the cliff bar brand in the peanut butter- I cannot find another brand to replace it. I docked a star solely because of my disappointment of not being able to find where to purchase.
Teya S.
These are very tasty and taste very good and it did meet my expectations and others ! It similar to nothing like it but I really enjoy the different flavors that are sold at the store definitely recommend to anyone
Melanie T.
Townsend, DE
The taste was good but the texture wasn't what I expected. It was a bit messy and kind of reminded me of a Nature Valley granola bar but much more expensive. I don't think I would ever buy this product again nor would I recommend it.
Jamie G.
Review for: Clif Crunch All Natural Granola Bars Peanut Butter more...
Love the Clif bars. Whether I'm out and about and need a quick bite on the run, during a long work out or just as a snack. They always fill me and taste delicious. Just the right blend of crunch and smoothness.
Niki A.
Rochester, NH
I like the hearty and wholesome feel when eating these bars. I enjoy the flavors especially Chocolate Peanut Butter! It is food for energy, a great snack choice for my family and sometimes the only thing I have at breakfast or lunch (not both). I would recommend to anyone who is interested and they are usually a buck and some change at your local supermarket or convenience store!
Nicole M.
Pleasant View, UT
These are truly my favorite granola bar. I go through 1 to 2 boxes a week. I keep them at both jobs and home. I get the chocolate peanut butter and it helps with my chocolate cravings soo much. I used to eat chocolate candy bars everyday but this has helped me resist. The only downfall is they are soo crumbly. I only open and eat them over a trash can so that I don't make a mess everywhere. But their deliciousness makes up for that!
Stacy W.
Richmond, VA
I'm going to come out and say it: I don't like Cliff bars. I think they taste like crap, they make me constipated, they're too expensive, and people who eat them frequently think they're better than me. I don't think I'll ever buy this product, in fact even if I see it laying around the house I don't go for it. And I love to eat so that should tell you something.
Sabra G.
I know these say crunch but are they super crunchy like the oats and honey bars?
Rosa A.
San Fernando, CA
Are these good for kids to?
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
What does this taste like I've always seen them everywhere
Vicky C.
West Babylon, NY
What is the best flavor and Sugar content