Clif Crunch All Natural Granola Bars uploaded by Mia L.Clif Crunch All Natural Granola Bars uploaded by Larissa B.

BY CLIF

Made with Organic Whole Grains 1 serving of whole grains 4g of protein 19g of whole grain Rich chocolate chips Good source of fiber Clif Crunch™ is a light and crunchy all-natural snack.  It is made with organic whole grains, a unique blend of fiber, and all-natural protein to provide you with the natural energy you need, wherever adventure may find you. -Gary, Founder & Owner of Clif Bar & Company We source ingredients that are not genetically engineered. 10 Bars 5 Two-Bar Pouches Net WT 7.4oz ; see more...

• What is the best flavor and Sugar content 1 Answers
  • I know these say crunch but are they super crunchy like the oats ...6 Answers
  • What does this taste like I've always seen them everywhere1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amanda M.
Review for: Other
I always buy these for my husband and I. The white chocolate macadamia is our favorite flavor. They are on the pricier side which is a drawback but they are very good and decent for you as well. I'll be buying these again.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Clif Crunch All Natural Granola Bars Peanut Butter
Oddly enough, these are my three-year-old son's absolute favorite granola bars! I love that they are superhealthy and I love that they are crunchy. I have purchased them multiple times from Kroger and will continue to do so as long as my son loves them. I would definitely recommend them to any peanut butter fans. They are super yummy!
Katie W.
Review for: Clif Crunch All Natural Granola Bars Peanut Butter
These granola bars beat every granola bar on the market. My absolute favorite product! I was devistated to find that no store in my city or the surrounding cities have the peanut butter flavor of this product. Most granola bars come in chocolate flavors, which is not my idea granola bar- I am a peanut butter lover. But now that I have tasted the cliff bar brand in the peanut butter- I cannot find another brand to replace it. I docked a star solely because of my disappointment of not being able to find where to purchase.
Teya S.
Foodie Expert
These are very tasty and taste very good and it did meet my expectations and others ! It similar to nothing like it but I really enjoy the different flavors that are sold at the store definitely recommend to anyone
Melanie T.
Townsend, DE
Foodie Expert
The taste was good but the texture wasn't what I expected. It was a bit messy and kind of reminded me of a Nature Valley granola bar but much more expensive. I don't think I would ever buy this product again nor would I recommend it.
Jamie G.
Review for: Clif Crunch All Natural Granola Bars Peanut Butter
Love the Clif bars. Whether I'm out and about and need a quick bite on the run, during a long work out or just as a snack. They always fill me and taste delicious. Just the right blend of crunch and smoothness.
Kayla V.
Gahanna, OH
Foodie Expert
Yummy! I love the clif bars and the granola is delicious too! A healthy snack for when I'm on the go or I know I'm going to be in the heat all day
Elizabeth D.
Review for: Clif Crunch All Natural Granola Bars Peanut Butter
These are a really great go-to power up snack. I love the peanut butter. Satisfies my snack craving while giving me a boost.
Lyndsey R.
Foodie Expert
My favorite is the chocolate chip ones but this is a close second! Love the taste. Good texture. Easy to eat on the go. Good amount of calories.
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
These are absolutely delicious! I actually had the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor (but can't find the page to review). I just wish that they had more protein and fiber....
Sabra G.
I know these say crunch but are they super crunchy like the oats and honey bars?
Rosa A.
San Fernando, CA
Are these good for kids to?
Vicky C.
West Babylon, NY
What is the best flavor and Sugar content
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
What does this taste like I've always seen them everywhere