BY CLIF

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Melissa S.
I liked the taste of this a lot. I don't normally eat energy bars - I'm not the target consumer. I bought this when my blood sugar became unstable and needed something to boost my sugar. I love coconut so I selected this. It did increase my sugar to a healthy number and I felt full for hours afterward.
Jordan E.
I have never ate a bar that i didn't like! these are no exception; the perfect choice if you are at work or just on the go and needing something to eat! definitely satisfies your cravings of "snack foods"
Claire D.
i like the chocolate chip cliff bars. theyre good when im studying for long periods of time because one of those bars keeps me full for awhile. always gives me energy and tastes delicious too!!
Kea G.
Plant City , FL
So yummy and healthy. The Clif bar is a healthy alternative to competing brands. It's delicious and organic. So I know what I'm putting in my body won't kill me. Great go to snack in between breakfast and lunch
Desiree J.
Memphis
This is not my favorite health bar. They were very dry and hard to bite. I'm always not a huge fan of coconut and the coconut taste just seemed to dominate the flavor.
Morgan J.
Shawboro, NC
The flavor of these bars are to die for! It's one of my absolute favorite CLIF bars! It's crunchy and savory and not to mention really healthy! Never disappointed with this brand! You can find them just about anywhere as well!
Savvy S.
Lexington, KY
This is the best tasting gluten free granola bar on the market all the other brands are too dry or very chewy I like a little bit more crunch and less making my jaw hurt at the hinges from noming too hard
Rebecca G.
Provo, UT
I'm not much of a breakfast person (mostly because I don't like waking up earlier to get some) but I like grabbing one of these on my way out of the house. They're tasty and pretty heathy.
Kristal E.
I love clif bars and they come in handy. I pack them with me for work when I want a light snack and I appreciate that they are health and organic. It's very flavorful but light at the same time. I highly recommend it.
Shannon P.
Clif bars are delicious nutritious treats that are a great snack for on the go. We kept them with us on our cruise and on all of our road trips. They come in a wide variety of delicious flavors. My son loves them and I can feel good about giving them to him rather than all of the sugary candy bars