Start your review of Clif Chocolate Mint Protein!
How would you rate this product?
Brooke S.
I always used to buy cliff bars or other bars to keep in my work bag as a back up for a snack but always would waste them as I would take a few bites and be done. I started buying the kids z bars and they are the perfect portion for me so I am not wasting. The mint ones are one of my top favorites.
Ella L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Click kids Z bar protein, chocolate mints, five EA is a great product. I eat one almost every day for breakfast and they are very energizing. They always start off my day and they are a great way to do that.
Danielle B.
Weatherford, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My kids love this protein bar! They are a bit picky, my son especially, when it comes to meat. But they love granola bars! This bar is like a granola bar but with added protein. They like the taste, I like that they're getting additional protein! Plus, I like them too :)
Cait G.
I️ love these because they’re much softer and easier to chew than regular clif bars, and half the carbohydrates. I’m type 1 Diabetic and use them for low blood sugar and they have just the right amount of carbs to bring me back to normal.
Mellanie P.
Columbus
I bought the gluten free version and it taste so good. There is no taste difference with it being gluten free. I buy it from Walmart, Whole Foods, Target, and Kroger. I would recommend it to anyone.