Clif Chocolate & Hazelnut Butter

Chocolate & Hazelnut Butter

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clif Chocolate & Hazelnut Butter!
Kaitlin B.
I love clif bars. But these are amazing full of flavor! Love that they are also USDA Certified Organic! Worth every penny, very excited to go out and purchase these again and again!
Ang🌺 R.
Elmsford, NY
If I could give this more stars I would!! This was amazing! It had just the right amount of hazelnut and was not too overpowering, this bar cured my craving for something sweet and I did not feel guilty after eating this. I will definitely look for these in stores and I 100% recommend these bars to everyone. They are nothing like regular cliff bars and in my opinion they are so much better :)
Rachel F.
San Diego, CA
This was so tasty! Unlike other energy bars, the nut butter filling gave this bar such an awesome texture. Clif bars are fairly reasonably priced compared to other bars, so I wold definitely buy this again. I strongly recommend this product - I liked it better than regular Clif bars!
Tawnia M.
Port Hueneme, CA
I love hazelnut anything lol. the hazelnut butter is sweet and it kinda makes you feel guilty but in a good way. i will be purchasing a box.
Savannah S.
Akron, OH
I didn’t love this flavor, but I’m not big on chocolate or Nutella. My boyfriend loves chocolate and he wasn’t impressed! He did comment on having a lot of energy though! Overall, not awful, not great.
Laura G.
Dorchester , MA
I have been an avid cliff bar lover my whole life due to athletics. It is a good source of energy and I love them . They are also a good snack and taste very good. Definitely worth a try! I wouldn’t add anything it Is a good fast snack
Alia J.
I love these new cliff bars! I use to eat the original bars and they were bland and hard to chew after a while. I wish these had more protein but I’ll take these bars to work or before a work out!
Maggie U.
Sterling, VA
These are so good. Like too good. New favorite grab and go breakfast. It tastes like a treat but I don't feel bad about eating it!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
1,496 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I got this plant protein bar at target stores on sale for under $3 dollars on a multi pack each bar has 220 calories is not my favorite bar I like the flavor but not so much it’s texture
Tina A.
Des Plaines, IL
These are good bars and I’m going to have to stock up on more. I got a sample through a Facebook advertisement!

Looking for your answer?