Clif Chocolate Brownie

Ashima Shiraishi started climbing at the age of six, so it's only fitting that today she's featured on the wrapper of a CLIF BAR® inspired by a classic childhood favorite. Chocolate Brownie CLIF BAR® has the indulgent flavor of a fresh-baked brownie with a straight-from-the-oven taste in a take-it-a

I love the Clif White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Flavor and that’s the only one I’ve really tried, how does this compare for people that have tried both?
Are these gluten free?
Iss it good [email protected] or not?
Start your review of Clif Chocolate Brownie!
Product Highlights
After a long run or even a few hours before this is a easy snack that you can grab and also feel great about eating.in reviews
Im a big fan of Clif bars (perfect for breakfast on the go or hikes!)in reviews
This is my favorite flavor of Clif Bar and definitely the easiest to eat in my opinion.in reviews
They also taste great too!in reviews
Usually I love Clif bars, but I found this flavor a little bit much.in reviews
Margaret L.
Toronto, Ontario
Bought these for my 7 day hike on mount Kilimanjaro. They taste amazing and had plenty of protein. Highly recommended!
Luba M.
Toronto, Ontario
These are amazing! By far my favorite protein bar because they taste just like desert but have a lot of benefits to it. Good for a 3pm snack!
larissa B.
Calgary, AB
These are such a good bar and they are filling! Perfect when I’m hungry but it’s too early for a meal
Helen B.
Richmond Hill, ON
This is my favourite Clif Bar. Rich in flavour and not too sweet. It's easy to carry in my purse for before or after my workouts. Especially when i know I won't get home right away to eat something. This is a staple in my house!
Alannah P.
Upper Port LaTour, NS
Let me just say, I love Clif bars! Not only are they super tasty, but are packed full of yummy, healthy ingredients. I love that I can just put one in my beach bag, and head off for a summer day of fun. Whenever I'm hungry, I can munch on my Clif bar that gives me energy and keeps me feeling full until dinner time. Yummy!
Paula S.
Dawson Creek
Good . Have been buying cliff bars for years . Doesn't leave a gross after taste and is always full of flavor .
member-920cc
Spruce grove, AB
Amazing brownie flavour! Wonderful chew and very filling for not an excessive amount of sugar! They have a good amount of protein in them as well for long exercise days!
Sasmi R.
Toronto
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a fan of cliff bars the taste and texture is just isn’t it. This is my personal opinion
Tarlan M.
Richmond Hill, ON
I’m not a fan of clif bars. Granted protein bars are weird, but the taste and texture of these is just too terrible. I can never bring myself to settle for one of these. Nutrition wise they’re ok.
Giggio A.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Super great flavour , definitely a favourite protein bar of mine. It’s delicious, I love the fact that there are so many flavours to chose from.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily W.
Alexandria, KY
il y a 5 mois
Brenda M. il y a 2 mois
They have to may carbs and sugar for me. I prefer kind bars.
Thais C.
Orlando
il y a un an
Andi E. il y a un an
Hello , no .. from what I was told I guess it’s to add more calories if you are low on them . But I thinks it’s pretty yummy (: