Clif Chocolate Almond Fudge

Indulgence never tasted so good. With organic almonds, organic rolled oats, and unsweetened Rainforest Alliance certified chocolate, the Chocolate Almond Fudge CLIF Bar packs huge fudgy flavor into a take-anywhere bar. Made with 10 grams of protein, this irresistible non-GMO energy bar is ready and

Are these vegan?x
Anyone use this on a regular basis?
Start your review of Clif Chocolate Almond Fudge!
Susan D.
Dallas, TX
These little bars are the perfect solution for the backpack snack! My kids have trouble getting through the day and into their afternoon sports without a snack. These are packed with protein for staying power and taste pretty darn good!
Carolyn B.
I love Clif bars! They are very satisfying when you need an in between meal snack. Chocolate Almond Fudge is currently my favorite, but there are many flavor varieties that are also good. I've eaten Clif bars for years and would recommend them to anyone looking for a healthy, filling and affordable snack.
Yanualia G. A.
Oxnard
Purchased at: Walmart
It is a very good fast snack on the go it’s very delicious we love that it has protein in it and the taste is delicious.
Ian R.
New Castle, PA
I really enjoy Clif Bars. They are very high in nutrition and are very tasty. They are the perfect amount of chewy and sweet, yet are still flavorful. I buy these at my local Walmart and they have many flavors to choose from. I will be buying these again!
Terrance A.
Perfect for a sweet tooth craving! Love the taste. No weird texture. They have several different flavors. Also chewy or crunchy!
Rhina B.
I remember when I was in middle school my school had a vending machine that sold many snacks I would always buy these . These are so delicious with some milk or even by themselves I really enjoy these ! Really recommend Clif bars for they  give you a good amount of energy ! Very tasty!!!
Carmen B.
White lake, MI
My son loves this flavor! I try to keep a bag full of mixed ones and he will dig through to find just this flavor out of them all.
Dava T.
Kissimmee, FL
So yummy that I can't tell they are good for me. My favorite on the go protein supplement.
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
These give me energy and great for meal replacements or for a snack. I have in usually for breakfast. It has more calories than a normal granola bar, I get these at Walmart.
Tiara G.
Petersburg, VA
Delicious and definitely gives you energy. I love the whit macadamia nut one too. I buy mines from Walmart and food lion.