Clif Builder's Vanilla Almond uploaded by Anda M.

BY CLIF

You're not done. You're a work in progress, building toward something great. That's why we made CLIF BUILDER'S® -- the great-tasting protein bar that makes every ingredient count -- so you can get the most out of your workout.

Flavor Notes: If vanilla's more your speed, go for this almond and protein-packed treat.

• 20g of high-quality protein to help build and repair muscle (see Nutrition Facts for saturated fat content)
  • Carbohydrates to help you sustain your workout
  • Non-GMO Ingredient Sources
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)

Soy Protein Isolate, Beet Juice Concentrate, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Almond Butter, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Soy Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Oat Fiber, Almonds, Rice Starch, Organic Natural Flavor, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic Oats, Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Soy Lecithin, Sea Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract, Natural Vitamin E (Antioxidant).

Greenleigh M.
There are definitely better bars out there. I eat one before an intense workout and they just leave a gross taste in my mouth. They're pretty healthy and a bit expensive. Don't eat if you aren't doing a lot of muscle building strengths though since they have a lot of carbs.
Ashley B.
Kannapolis, NC
My absolute favorite flavor of builders bars out there. If you have allowance for reasonable carb and fat intake, these bars are a perfect mid-morning snack! I can usually get them on sale at my local grocery store, and they're reasonably priced. Not the highest protein content in a bar, but still tastes good and gives you a decent amount.
Jocelyn H.
Olive Branch, MS
Love having these when I'm on the run out the door. Also before or after working out as my protein builder. This particular one is my favorite next to the hazel nut one that taste like Nutella. I highly recommend these!
Lauren S.
This is the best builder's bar flavor. A close second for me would be the mint chocolate, but this one is so yummy with coffee in the morning. It's a reasonable protein bar price and I love that you can find it just about anywhere- I get mine at walmart or GNC
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
After my workout I like to enjoy a delicious Cliff bar if it delivers the most protein out of all the candy bars and tastes the best too!
RUTH F.
Hampton, GA
I do like clif builders. I love these after a long run or after the gym. My husband also loves these after working out.
Silvia R.
Decatur, TX
Love these bars when you are on the go. Kills cravings and hunger and keeps you away from fast food out there.
Lauren A.
Love these for a healthy on the go meal substitute when life gets crazy. #collegelife #healthylife
Anda M.
London, ON
I love the taste, not crazy about the ingredients though. It's a decent protein bar to have in the drawer at work, very filling. The carbs content is a bit high, but fine for a post-workout snack on the run. Price is OK too.
Sara S.
Leeds, AL
I like how much protein this bar offers and it tastes pretty good. These are definitely a little expensive in my opinion. Definitely helped me get through my workouts. I recommend if looking for something with high protein in a bar.