Clif Builder's Vanilla Almond uploaded by Kaylee W.Clif Builder's Vanilla Almond uploaded by Anda M.

BY CLIF

You're not done. You're a work in progress, building toward something great. That's why we made CLIF BUILDER'S® -- the great-tasting protein bar that makes every ingredient count -- so you can get the most out of your workout.

Flavor Notes: If vanilla's more your speed, go for this almond and protein-packed treat.

• 20g of high-quality protein to help build and repair muscle (see Nutrition Facts for saturated fat content)
  • Carbohydrates to help you sustain your workout
  • Non-GMO Ingredient Sources
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)

Soy Protein Isolate, Beet Juice Concentrate, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Almond Butter, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Organic Soy Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Oat Fiber, Almonds, Rice Starch, Organic Natural Flavor, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic Oats, Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Soy Lecithin, Sea Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract, Natural Vitamin E (Antioxidant).

Buy on Target*
Amanda I.
cutler bay, FL
This has to be In a tie with another bar for one of my favorite protein bars to get me through the day. It actually tastes like a white chocolate Hersheys bar mixed with a little bit of crunch and a lot of protein packed in your day to keep you going when you either don’t have enough time to make a meal or just craving some sort of sweet while still feeling healthy after a workout.
Kaylee W.
Orlando, FL
Delicious, vegan, easy, and protein packed 👊🏻👊🏻Clif Bar I purchased this at wallmart.com where I have been spending all of my money lately. It has a really great taste and is not disappointing
Greenleigh M.
New Tripoli, PA
There are definitely better bars out there. I eat one before an intense workout and they just leave a gross taste in my mouth. They're pretty healthy and a bit expensive. Don't eat if you aren't doing a lot of muscle building strengths though since they have a lot of carbs.
Kate L.
It's so hard to find a protein bar that isn't chocolate! These are my favorite. Yummy flavor and great crunch. Calories are a little higher than I would like for a protein bar, but as a meal replacement they are perfect.
Lindsey M.
Sacramento
Yummmmmy! These are so delicious. Cannot taste the whey protein in them and are not overly sweet. So filling and hearty. Keeps me full for a good amount of time!
Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI
There is a reason these can be found anywhere you go- they taste decent, have great macros, and aren't made with a slew of scientist and laboratories. Cliff boasts that they are simpler in ingredients, and I think they taste better. Plus, they give them free after Spartan Races, so you find yourself craving them a few days. later.
Angela C.
Fresno, CA
These bars are the perfect amount of food to make you feel full but also not like there's a brick sitting in your stomach. They are relatively healthy and I only wish they had no sugar in them. The other flavors are amazing as well! I will def keep buying!
Jane B.
These taste so good! I have left a review on the other flavor, because the mint version is my absolute favorite, but this one is definitely second best. If the store is out of mint, go for this one, you won't regret it! The chocolate flavor is a different story...
Andria D.
Norco, CA
Any protein bars become bland and boring after a while, but I rarely get sick of this flavor. The vanilla coating really makes the bar. I purchase these at my local Costco, but I have seen them at nutrition stores and other types of stores.
Ryan S.
Barbourville, KY
Love the flavor of these bars. Fills you up and helps keep you full. But they leave a weird taste and feeling in your mouth. Always feel like i need to drink a lot after i eat one.