Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsCLIF
Builder's Protein Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter

Clif Builder's Protein Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter

You're not done. You're a work in progress, building toward something great. That's why we made CLIF BUILDER'S® -- the great-tasting protein bar that makes every ingredient count -- so you can get the most out of your workout.

Flavor Notes: A protein-powerful way to work chocolate and peanut butter into your recovery regimen.

• 20g of high-quality protein to help build and repair muscle (see Nutrition Facts for saturated fat content)*
  • Carbohydratesto help you sustain your workout
  • Non-GMO Ingredient Sources
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)

Soy Protein Isolate, Beet Juice Concentrate, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Peanuts, Cocoa‡, Organic Rolled Oats, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Soy Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Peanuts, Peanut Flour, Rice Starch, Organic Sunflower Oil, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Sea Salt, Organic Oat Fiber, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Vanilla Extract, Cocoa Butter‡, Vanilla Extract, Natural Vitamin E (Antioxidant).

I really love these protein bars!! Peanut Butter is my favorite flavor and it's easy when you finish your training and need some protein. Those are really good to leave on your purse and you can eat when you are hungry :)
Would you consider this one of the best flavors out there?
Do these have that sticky, chalky taste of other pb protein bars?
Start your review of Clif Builder's Protein Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter!
Kanvitha K.
I love these bars for my brkfast and sometimes as my snack these are so filing keep you full for quite some time peanut butter is my fav
Carol L.
Clif Builder's Protein Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Carol L.
I love this bar. The Clif Builder's Protein bar recently got a new look, but they still taste so good. The Chocolate Peanut Butter one is my go to. I love it as a post lunch snack or a pre-dinner snack. Sometimes I'll even have it as dessert or just crave it randomly when I'm bored. 100% so good if you're looking for a tasty bar filled with 20g of protien.
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
Yes please. Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Protein, everything I’m looking for in a bar and they are delicious! I buy these by the case because I like them soo much. A bit pricey but I still recommend and will repurchase
Ileah G.
Napoleon, OH
Awesome after workout fuel! Sweet, salty not chalky or gross! Winner for adults and teens!!
Melissa M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is my new found love!!! My daughter and I tried these in the store to know if we should grab an entire box - lol. We were not disappointed! I love the texture and light crunch. Not to mention the taste! I’m a chocolate and peanut butter girl!! Especially at certain times of the month. This is part of my Cliff bar weekly rotation for my breakfast on the go! I love the high protein and it makes it great for workout mornings too!!
Allison H.
California
These used to be my favorite bars for running days (& whenever) but they changed their formula...? And are now made with all soy protein (not a great option) and they taste totally different ☹️ I switched to Garden of Life whey powder.
Ann T.
Allen, TX
For chocolate and peanut butter lovers ! It’s a thick bar and got to have a semi strong bite which is normal. This is very filling and high in protein the only real con I can see is the sugar content - didn’t realize it was so high comparatively [email protected] bars
Allie H.
Enid, OK
This is my favorite protein bar (and I got my sister hooked too!). It's a little pricey but sometimes you can get a bunch on sale. The chocolate PB is the best flavor and tastes like a candy bar you can eat after weight lifting! I wish it had a little less sugar but overall not terrible compared to other bars.
Katie B.
I always seem to have one in my purse, backpack, and car. I love these bars they are filling and healthy. They are my after workout snack
Kazi D.
These are pretty good and fill me up pretty well.they aren't my favorite, but they are my boyfriend's.