BY CLIF

Clif® Builder's® Max Protein Bar Caramel Peanut.
30g protein with TriBuild™.
15 vitamins & minerals.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
9 bars. see more...

• I've tried this brand before but the particular flavor I tried I di...1 Answers
Isabella B.
Isabella B.
Delicious and full if protein for the days I don't feel like eating much! Keeps me full for a while too!
ana o.
ana o.
A very good protein bar. The cookies and cream is very tasty, yet it is not too sweet. I find that the Builder's Bar has one big advantage over the regular Clif Bar (other than the protein of course): the Builder's Bar isn't super sweet. I really enjoy the regular Clif Bar but sometimes it leaves me feeling like I just ate a really sweet candy bar. The Builder's Bar doesn't suffer from that. The downside to the Builder's Bar, however, is that it does have a bit of saturated fat. In sum, not a bad bar and much tastier than many of the other protein bars I have tried.
Michael H.
Michael H.
Franklin, NC
I like this flavor but it's texture is a little gritty but who cares because it's 30g of protein. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to build more muscle or just maintaining mass.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
SO GOOD!!! I'm a big fan of cliff products and this kind is so good, love eating these after a workout
Montgomery, AL
I have only tried on flavor of this product but would like to try more. The flavor I tried was terrible.
Kourt M.
Kourt M.
Definitely one of the most delicious protein bars. Cliff is one of the best so I'm glad this one tastes as great as it does.
Janel S.
Janel S.
Modesto, CA
Cliff bar makes great protein bars. These taste similar to a candy bar but are packed full of protein! They're conveniently packaged and are great for on the go. I always keep a box in my car for snacking and school.
Andrew M.
Andrew M.
Medina, OH
This is one of my most favorite post workout snacks. Great taste, very filling, and packed with protein and post workout essentials for recovering. I highly recommend it.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
I am not a big breakfast person but I know I always need something in my body to keep me going for the day. I eat one of these when I get up every morning and do not feel hungry until lunch time. I bought it at my local grocery store and I do recommend it for others!
Emma R.
Emma R.
Always give me energy and are easy to bring to practice in workout bag
Don't love the flavors but its worth it to get solid nutrition
Montgomery, AL
I've tried this brand before but the particular flavor I tried I did not like. Can anyone recommend a good flavor