BY CLIF

Sarah N.
Sarah N.
The protein taste of these bars can be really chalky and I guess that's why they use chocolate to help mask the taste. I suggest keeping these in the pantry with a controlled temp because they are difficult to bite into if refrigerated and taste not so great if the chocolate is melted.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Chapel Hill
These things keep me ALIVE. I probably ate one at least three times a week last semester. I'm athletic and a student and always on the go. It's refreshing and filling at the same time because of the mint and satisfies the chocolate craving. Favorite protein bar to date!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Olyphant, PA
Bought these for my boyfriend since they were a little healthier than the protein bars he had been eating and he absolutely loved them and he won't go back to his old ones
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
Shawnee
I absolutely love mint and this is my go to if I need something quick to eat that is good for me and will also give me energy!!
Alex K.
Alex K.
These are great for a small but hearty post workout snack to help you gain muscle and fight off appetite cravings.