BY CLIF

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nick G.
Fountain Vly, CA
Not a super big fan of the flavor, but I am a fan of the consistency and the ability to keep me full for a few hours. As far as the pricing goes, I think it's worth it-can't complain about the quality to price! If you are a big fan of cookie dough flavor, this may be for you! After having these, I have realized that I am not a big fan of cookie dough flavor.
Antoinette M.
Fort Smith, AR
I love anything cookie dough, so these bars hit the spot since they taste great, and are satisfying because they are good for you and packed with protein. I am a repeat customer of Cliff bars. They can be pricey, so I don't buy them very often. Just when I am on the go and want a healthy snack that tastes like a dessert.
Evelyn C.
Dayton, OH
Love using this energy bar for when I'm about to workout! Taste great and provides protein and energy! Love the way it tastes! Works quickly for supplying me with energy. Taste amazing and would buy again!
Lauren R.
I've never liked the gritty/grainy taste of granola bars, but I know that they're some of the best ways to get your energy up or to just fill you up when you're looking for a healthy snack to tide you over between meals. This meets both of the requirements, and it tastes fantastic. It's chewy, which is great, because I hate hard/crunchy granola bars. It's very filling, too.
Sissy P.
Kansas City, MO
I LIVE for my daily Clif bar! I have one every morning before I go work out and they are so great. I love to have a protein bar that isn't completely horrible to swallow. Some protein bars are so chewy and you literally cannot swallow without chewing for like 10 minutes. Clif bars taste awesome, make you feel awesome and their price is great for how wonderful they are!
Peyton C.
Lithia, FL
As a cookie dough lover i am constantly on the hunt of food that contains edible cookie dough. And i can definitely say that i hit the jackpot when i found these bad boys. Theres plenty of chocolate chips, which i love, and the plus side is that its healthy to eat!! LOVE IT!
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Cliff bars has some of the greatest snacks that there are. I love their protein bars too. It's great after a workout and I definitely would recommend this to others or anyone who works out. It's enough to fuel your body after a long workout.
Rosie P.
Lake Geneva
After long workouts, this is a great go to supplement if I can't get a meal in after. I normally keep a couple in my gym bag and volleyball bag. They're quite filling, so normally I share one with a teammate in the car. This is probably one of the best flavored supplement bars out there!
Anthony D.
Cerritos, CA
I love eating a protein bar every time I end my workout for my post protein snack intake! This chocolate chip cookie dough protein bar from Clif is delicious! When you first bite into it it has this nice soft texture that is irresistible!
Stephanie C.
I always make sure to have one in my running bag for after hard track workouts or long runs. I have a 45 minute drive after my group workouts and like to get a quick recovery meal in. It's not ideal, but it really helps. The flavor is the best among the cookie dough flavored protein bars I tried. Definitely have some water to go along with the bar. They're pretty big though, so you might want to consider cutting it in half.