BY CLIF

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've tried this brand before but the particular flavor I ...1 Answers
Natalia C.
Benbrook, TX
These are a great post-workout snack! I love the flavor, so doesn't love caramel and peanut butter?? It keeps my blood sugar from dropping if I need a snack, my expectations were exceeded, I'd definitely recommend for everyone to try one.
Marianne D.
Grovetown, GA
False packaging. Read the label and the products are not healthy at all. Need to watch with clot products because of the high sugar content that's why some many kids like their products. Don't buy it!
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
This product was very filling after workouts. The perfect blend of salty and sweet, this filled me up in the morning. It also had great texture so it is not a boring eat. Very affordable for a protein bar!
ana o.
A very good protein bar. The cookies and cream is very tasty, yet it is not too sweet. I find that the Builder's Bar has one big advantage over the regular Clif Bar (other than the protein of course): the Builder's Bar isn't super sweet. I really enjoy the regular Clif Bar but sometimes it leaves me feeling like I just ate a really sweet candy bar. The Builder's Bar doesn't suffer from that. The downside to the Builder's Bar, however, is that it does have a bit of saturated fat. In sum, not a bad bar and much tastier than many of the other protein bars I have tried.
Stacy H.
Frisco , TX
These Clif bars help my daughter with stamina for her volleyball practices. They give her the energy she needs to get from lunch to dinner with a practice in between. I don't have to worry that she's eating junk. Plus. they taste good too! I would recommend these.
Michelle L.
It's hard to find a protein bar that is satisfying. This is one of the better brands but I still found it to fast less like the flavor advertised and more like protein powder.
Carlye R.
Thomson, GA
I use this bar as a meal substitute during days at class where I don't have time to slow down and eat a practical lunch. This bar has a lot of protein so it really keeps you full throughout the day and gives you plenty of energy so you don't feel sluggish.
Janel S.
Modesto, CA
Cliff bar makes great protein bars. These taste similar to a candy bar but are packed full of protein! They're conveniently packaged and are great for on the go. I always keep a box in my car for snacking and school.
Shane M.
San Diego, CA
This is a delicious product that tastes good. Only con is that it's kind of dry but besides that it is really delicious. I bought this at the grocery store and is perfect for getting the gains in. I strongly recommend this product.
Chloe W.
Greendale, WI
THESE ARE GREAT! I only get them when I compete in all weekend long volleyball tournaments and these keep my energy up greatly! They taste just like a candy bar and I think you should definetely try them
Takeya W.
Montgomery, AL
I've tried this brand before but the particular flavor I tried I did not like. Can anyone recommend a good flavor