BY CLIF

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nutritious, meet delicious.â luna understands women s specific snacking needs and wants delicious organic satisfaction without artificial flavors or sweeteners, along with the perfect balance of protein, fiber and vitamins and minerals to help keep you from going hungry.â instead of denying your natural cravings, embrace a snack from luna that combines satisfaction, nutrition, taste and style.â lunaâ bars satisfy even the sweetest tooth for under 200 calories.

• Are these bars a healthy choice as a snack? 3 Answers
  • Are these reviews for Clif bars or Luna bars?7 Answers
Angie W.
I love the flavors of these, but I wouldn't eat them all the time. I eat them on hikes or bike rides, when I need a little energy and protein to keep me going. These have a lot of sugar and are easy to just keep eating more than you need to, so be careful and eat them in moderation.
Olenka O.
Florham Park, NJ
Love this flavor! also love how much more energized I feel during my workouts if I eat this about 30 minutes before the gym. Definitely recommend for people who get light headed when working out, its a great way to fuel your body.
Devon W.
Perry, NY
I love eating Luna bars for breakfast. It's easy and on the go. The high protein ensures I'm not starving all morning. Taste is great, the mouthful is a little grainy.
Chelsea D.
Encinitas, CA
I love the idea behind these bars, but they don't promote a healthy relationship with food, for people who struggle with their eating. Protein bars can be like a toned-down candy snack for people who don't have the healthiest eating habits. I avoid foods like this like the plague because they trigger unhealthy food response. I feel these can help promote emotional eating in the name of health.
Haley F.
From all the protein bars I have eaten in my life, I definitely consider myself and expert. These are very good for a protein bar. I have never felt any are really good as they are just so dense. But this one, actually tastes pretty good as well.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
OMG these are so yummy! I love having one of these one the go if I have a busy morning or right before a work out to boost my energy after work. They have so many flavors and they are delicious! A little pricey but average when it comes to energy bars!
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
This bar is absolutely wonderful, especially if you are craving chocolate, as I often do!! I usually get the product at Walmart, and I feel totally comfortable paying what they believe the product is worth!! I LOVE these bars!!!
Sara K.
I really like all the Luna bars. Their ingredients are a little more natural than some, and they pack a nutritional punch. This is not my favorite "flavor," mostly because the protein ones have a less pleasing texture than the normal bars. I'm not sure why a normal bar is pictured. That doesn't match the description.
Tori H.
Sarasota, FL
Luna bars (although maybe not the healthiest choice) are great for post-workout. Occasionally, I would eat one after lacrosse practice to hold me over till dinner. They did exactly what I wanted them to do and left me feeling full for a few hours.
Julia S.
Midway Park, NC
Such a great treat when you are having insane cravings of any sort. They definitely met my expectations and you can find them at most stores. I would definitely recommend to anyone that wants a healthy snack!
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Are these reviews for Clif bars or Luna bars?
Marisela G.
Are these bars a healthy choice as a snack?