BY CLIF

You're not done. You're a work in progress, building toward something great. That's why we made CLIF BUILDER'S® -- the great-tasting protein bar that makes every ingredient count -- so you can get the most out of your workout.

Flavor Notes: Muscles totally creamed? Build ’em back up with this protein-rich, cookie-meets-creamy classic.

• 20g of high-quality protein to help build and repair muscle (see Nutrition Facts for saturated fat content)
  • Carbohydratesto help you sustain your workout
  • Non-GMO Ingredient Sources
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)

Soy Protein Isolate, Beet Juice Concentrate, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Almond Butter, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Cocoa‡, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Soy Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Rice Starch, Organic Rice Flour, Alkalized Cocoa‡, Organic Oat Fiber, Organic Sunflower Oil, Soy Lecithin, Sunflower Oil, Tapioca Starch, Cocoa Butter‡, Soy Flour, Sea Salt, Unsweetened Chocolate, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Organic Vanilla Extract.

Chantelle S.
These make a great way to get protein into my kids’ lunches in a way that will not spoil without refrigeration and they love to eat! These can get pricey if you do not get them on sale, but they are definitely worth the price! I used these when I was nursing my children as a quick and convenient way to get enough protein in my diet. Hands down these are the best kind of protein bars I have ever had.
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
These are a great candy bar replacement. Honestly these are the best protein bar I’ve ever tried. I’ve never found another bar with as most protein that tastes this good. All other taste terrible compared to this.
Whitney B.
I used to steal these from my brother's gym bag because they were so good. I normally get up early enough to make breakfast, but if I'm in a rush out the door, I grab one of these and a banana and I'm good to go until well after lunch time. Filling, healthy, and delicious!
Angelica Z.
Stamford, CT
Honestly, they taste so gross. But what can you expect from a protein bar. They're good when your really hungry and need something to fill you up quickly, but the taste isn't so great. I would buy again if I was packing for a trip I had to pack light for, but I don't really like it.
Angela R.
La Mesa, CA
These are actually pretty good for a protein bar. These can be slightly pricey so I do only eat them after a vigorous workout to help repair my muscles. These aren't for something to munch on during breakfast but staying sedentary. These can be a little sweet, but overall good
Morgan C.
Montgomery, TX
These protein bars are so yummy and help me power through my mornings with ease! I love how simplistic the ingredients are so I know I'm providing my body with wholesome fuel everyday! I get these every single week!
Kylie N.
Vancouver WA
These are amazing! I have a vegetarian diet and getting my protein is soooo important. With these protein bars I'm able to get protein in a healthy way. I would recommend these to anybody vegetarian or not!
Randi K.
Sayre, PA
Such a great tasting protein bar! Has a great taste actually tastes like cookies and cream!! I eat 3 a day in place of meals and I feel full after I love these bars and would recommend them fully!!
rosa R.
A cookies and cream protein bar, nothing nasty about these! Deliciousness is it! I could eat the entire pack all by myself one after another. Definitely recommend these!
Anna W.
Sunnyvale, CA
Most of the time I hate eating any kind of protein bar due to that annoying after taste most bars give. I find that with clif bars specifically this flavor has no after taste and taste amazing. Not too sweet and not at all bitter! I love grabbing this as a quick snack during the day it gives me energy and keeps me full!