BY CLIF

When work feels like a workout Clif Builder's Bars are there. A lot of jobs put your body through the ringer on a daily basis. The Clif Builder Bar is an entirely natural protein bar for those who put their own body "through the ringer". The Builder's Bar contains 20 grams of whole proteins. Without hydrogenated oils or trans fats, the Builder's Bar is a cut above many other protein options. And with its distinctive crispy, chewy texture, you'll find them more delicious, too. Enjoy! (These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.)

Clif Builders Cocoa Dipped Double Decker Crisp Bars Count Chocolate
  • "I wouldn't recommend these for weight loss, but they're really good for people who are on-the-go and don't have time or don't like to eat protein shakes. " in 1 review
  • "Like to keep in shape and eat healthy....If so here is a protein bar that will quench your hunger when you get those munchies and avoid junk food" in 1 review
  • "the only downside is that it leaves a after taste in your mouth so make sure to have something to drink by your side." in 1 review
Maeve G.
Builder Bars are in my top 5 protein bars and I've truly tried them all. I love the size and all the flavors. I love that they're vegan. They're a top-notch product at a decent price point. I buy them monthly and always have a box on hand.
Stella Y.
Columbia, SC
A very good protein bar. I find that the Builder's Bar has one big advantage over the regular Clif Bar (other than the protein of course): the Builder's Bar isn't super sweet. I really enjoy the regular Clif Bar but sometimes it leaves me feeling like I just ate a really sweet candy bar. The Builder's Bar doesn't suffer from that. The downside to the Builder's Bar, however, is that it does have a bit of saturated fat. In sum, not a bad bar and much tastier than many of the other protein bars I have tried.
Christine Y.
Clovis, CA
These are actually one of my favorite protien bars. They taste a lot better than others and are extremely filling, when I used to diet I would just have one of these for breakfast or lunch. Kept me full for hours, super tasty and pretty nutritious!
Juliet N.
Barnegat, NJ
cliff bars are awesome. they help me get through a work out or just a period of time where i can not eat a whole meal. they give you great energy and fills you up. i can't eat a whole one because they are really filling.
Lauren C.
Lynchburg, VA
Cliff bars are naturally my go to's. Recently, I've found out I am allergic to gluten so I can no longer eat most of their products. Previously before I found out, I ate these at least once a day. The nuts and fruit give you natural protein and energy for the day and really fill you up. These are great for anyone who isn't gluten free but wants a healthier version of a protein bar!
Hannah M.
Olympia, WA
My husband always asks me to buy him protein bars for a little preworkout snack, and I can never find one that taste good but has the right amount of protein for his diet! These are great tasting and have 20 grams of protein!
Marlene G.
BROOKLYN, NY
It taste so good!
not drying at all.
I love the different flavors they have.
Love it for snacking through out the day or even before the gym so you will be satisfied and not full with enough energy for a good workout.
EJ K.
NEW YORK, NY
These are pretty dense. They will fill you up. I wouldn't recommend them for weight loss; they're more for bulking up. But they're also good when you need a filling snack.
carey b.
Really tasty and they don't taste weirsd like some of these bars do. ive also been able to find coupons to buy them with so thats always a bonus. They are really tasty!
Kaelyn L.
I love the taste of chocolate that this bar has. It is full of protein and the taste over all is great. I have one of these every morning before I go and workout.
Allison T.
I am always looking for a good protein bar so I am intrigued by this product. My question is, does this have an overtly fake sugar taste?