BY CLIF

You're not done. You're a work in progress, building toward something great. That's why we made CLIF BUILDER'S® -- the great-tasting protein bar that makes every ingredient count -- so you can get the most out of your workout.

Flavor Notes: Chocolate-packed protein so good, you'll reach for one of these even on days you don't work out.

• 20g of high-quality protein to help build and repair muscle (see Nutrition Facts for saturated fat content)
  • Carbohydrates to help you sustain your workout
  • Non-GMO Ingredient Sources
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)

Soy Protein Isolate, Beet Juice Concentrate, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Organic Soy Protein Concentrate, Vegetable Glycerine, Natural Flavors, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Almonds, Rice Starch, Cocoa Butter‡, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Soy Lecithin, Organic Oat Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract.

ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I LOVE THESE! I buy 7 clif bars a week, usually different flavors, but most often the chocolate protein one. These have 20g of protein and about 200 calories, so they're great for before and after a heavy lifting session. The chocolate ones taste pretty good - they're not sugary and sweet like candy bars (and they shouldn't be).
Kelsey C.
Not my favorite Cliff bar, but definitely great for trails. The Builder bar's nutritional value is perfect for intense hiking and/or multiple day backpacking trips. This is not a bar I would consume on a regular basis. The taste is decent. It's not a snickers, nor is it the Cliff Macadamia Nut bar (my regular day Cliff bar preference). Its recommended to consume a snack every 45 mins while hiking, making this a perfect bar to share with your hiking companion or eat throughout the day. Will continue to buy for the long excursions.
Maeve G.
Builder Bars are in my top 5 protein bars and I've truly tried them all. I love the size and all the flavors. I love that they're vegan. They're a top-notch product at a decent price point. I buy them monthly and always have a box on hand.
Jane B.
Cliff makes one of the best protein bars. This certainly meets my expectations, especially when I purchase them at Sam's Club in bulk for a very good price. The only reason this receives only four stars, is because the mint flavor is much better by far!
David W.
Wilson, NC
You can ask anyone in fitness, and the most important thing is your diet! ALL protein bars are processed food and you should lean to them as a last resort! They are high in brown fats which you are not told and brown fats are the bad ones, yes they have a lot of protein but don't intake all that processed stuff! Backtracking!
Marley P.
These protein bars are so good, and they're vegan which is so hard to find in stores! I usually have to buy vegan protein bars online, but you can find these at pretty much any grocery store or Target or Walmart. They taste great, but I do wish there were less added sugars. My favorite protein bars by far!
Alexandra P.
Lake Charles
I personally love these bars. Taste is great, free of dairy (plus for me), and not super high in carbs. Obviously whole natural foods are the best but when you are craving a candy bar, are in a pinch, or just too lazy to make something to eat..these rock. I highly recommend them.
Stella Y.
Columbia, SC
A very good protein bar. I find that the Builder's Bar has one big advantage over the regular Clif Bar (other than the protein of course): the Builder's Bar isn't super sweet. I really enjoy the regular Clif Bar but sometimes it leaves me feeling like I just ate a really sweet candy bar. The Builder's Bar doesn't suffer from that. The downside to the Builder's Bar, however, is that it does have a bit of saturated fat. In sum, not a bad bar and much tastier than many of the other protein bars I have tried.
Iva B.
Cullman, AL
Cliff bars are the best protein bars out there!!! They are a great go to snack before or after going/ leaving the gym!!! I buy mine at the local Walmart. They are very affordable, especially for all of the flavors that can be found! I highly recommend.
Ty T.
Tupelo, MS
These are great on the go. Just grab it and you got a fast easy snack. It doesn't have a chalky taste like some bars do. My girlfriend buys these at Kroger for me. I would recommend these to others if they are looking for a good taste healthy snack.
Dee M.
Are these any good?
Jenna B.
How do these taste in comparison with the regular clif bars?
Breana M.
El Paso, TX
Are these really good ? Or do they taste straight like protein ?
Arden J.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I was just wondering what the consistency of these bars were. Are they chalky or smooth? Is the taste bitter since it's not sweet? I need to find a protein bar that tastes good, but also has a good amount of protein. Unfortunately, I'm a super picky eater.
Morgan N.
How do they taste? I often notice with protein bars they are very bland