Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Sandra R.Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY CLIF

You're not done. You're a work in progress, building toward something great. That's why we made CLIF BUILDER'S® -- the great-tasting protein bar that makes every ingredient count -- so you can get the most out of your workout.

Flavor Notes: A protein-powerful way to work chocolate and peanut butter into your recovery regimen.

• 20g of high-quality protein to help build and repair muscle (see Nutrition Facts for saturated fat content)*
  • Carbohydratesto help you sustain your workout
  • Non-GMO Ingredient Sources
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)

Soy Protein Isolate, Beet Juice Concentrate, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Peanuts, Cocoa‡, Organic Rolled Oats, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Soy Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Peanuts, Peanut Flour, Rice Starch, Organic Sunflower Oil, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Sea Salt, Organic Oat Fiber, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Vanilla Extract, Cocoa Butter‡, Vanilla Extract, Natural Vitamin E (Antioxidant).

Buy on Walmart*
Kim E.
Olyphant, PA
Well...it does the job on nutrition. But i have to say its not delicious. Tolerable, yes. In a pinch its packable. Just eat a candy bar if you crave it. This will not satisfy a sweet tooth.
Shannon R.
San Mateo, CA
These are my go-to when I'm travelling and don't know if I'm going to get enough protein. I used to use them when I was lifting heavy but now they are more of an emergency protein filler.
Brandie W.
This product is a product that has to be a acquired taste. But I love cliff bar anything give me so much energy. I have one right before a concert and I'm up all night enjoying the show .
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
This bar is extremely filling. I had to eat halves at a time. If you're looking for a better treat loaded with protein I recommend these. I love the peanut butter and chocolate flavor.
Tiffany P.
Loose Creek, MO
These are WITHOUT A DOUBT my favorite protein bars to eat on a bulk. They're delicious and carb filled and 20g protein. The outside is actually chocolate, and while I love Quest bars, they just have that artificial taste that these don't.
Patricia A.
Vine Grove, KY
These are the only protein bars I'll eat. They taste so good, and they're actually pretty healthy for you. I always eat the, before I work out and it makes such a difference!
Ethan O.
Berea
They are a good snack for on the go and they really fill you up and give you the energy you need but they leave your mouth a little dry. I used to buy this all the time but I stopped recently. I would recommend this to others.
Melanie F.
These bars are pretty good, they don't have that weird chalkiness that most protein bars have. They have a good peanut butter flavor and sometimes you even get chunks of chocolate in a bite
yayi c.
Buying the case is cheaper than buying them individually but if you only eat them every once in a while just buy them whenever you are going to eat them. They are very good health bars.
Kara C.
Glen Allen, VA
These taste like candy bars! They are super good and full of protein. Unlike most clif bars they are lower in sugar. While they cost more per bar I feel like they are more filling and great for after workouts.
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Are these worth the price?!
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Do these have that sticky, chalky taste of other pb protein bars?
Sam O.
Would you consider this one of the best flavors out there?
Mariane T.
Turlock, CA
I really love these protein bars!! Peanut Butter is my favorite flavor and it's easy when you finish your training and need some protein. Those are really good to leave on your purse and you can eat when you are hungry :)