Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Sandra R.Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY CLIF

You're not done. You're a work in progress, building toward something great. That's why we made CLIF BUILDER'S® -- the great-tasting protein bar that makes every ingredient count -- so you can get the most out of your workout.

Flavor Notes: A protein-powerful way to work chocolate and peanut butter into your recovery regimen.

• 20g of high-quality protein to help build and repair muscle (see Nutrition Facts for saturated fat content)*
  • Carbohydratesto help you sustain your workout
  • Non-GMO Ingredient Sources
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)

Soy Protein Isolate, Beet Juice Concentrate, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Peanuts, Cocoa‡, Organic Rolled Oats, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Soy Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Peanuts, Peanut Flour, Rice Starch, Organic Sunflower Oil, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Sea Salt, Organic Oat Fiber, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Vanilla Extract, Cocoa Butter‡, Vanilla Extract, Natural Vitamin E (Antioxidant).

Danielle D.
These are definitely the better protein bars you can buy for weightlifting. I have bought them for a long time and they definitely show results. I would say they are worth the price for sure. The flavor is average for protein bars
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Has a bit of a vitamin taste to it, the chocolate flakes off too easily and ends up on your shirt all melted. With that said the flavor isn't terrible the peanut butter is noticeable and it does provide a reasonably decent amount of sustenance if there's nothing else to eat.
Britta T.
Allen, KY
These are by far the best protein bars! I love that they're made with good healthy ingredients 😊we eat these daily in my family! And will continue to! If you haven't ever tried a clif bar then go for it💯I promise you won't regret it!
Maria R.
Love this Clif bar. One of my favorites. Its an easy grab to go snack and it's healthy. Definitely helps with sweet cravings while I diet. This product met my expectations. Could be a little cheaper.
Nicole G.
Baltimore, MD
Before i went vegan i would eat these as in the morning for breakfast. They are pretty tasty and filled with protein (which was great when i was a vegetarian). They would keep me full until lunch and give me a good amount of energy to last throughout the day
Jess R.
My husband absolutely LOVES these bars. He eats them after a workout, on the go on the way to work, or on a road trip! They taste great and have a ton of protein! Would recommend these yummy bars to anyone who loves a protein packed snack on the go!
Margot M.
Decatur, GA
I think that CLIF bars are a great choice for protein and a boost if you're exercising. In my opinion it tastes pretty good but unless you're a person who exercises daily it's probably too many calories and not necessarily the healthiest or best option if you only work out sometimes.
Caitlin W.
Alpharetta , GA
This was probably the only tasty flavor they made. These bars are incredibly too expensive and they don't even taste yummy. Of course, I'm sure it's super healthy (explaining the taste or lack thereof).
Heather K.
Lockport, NY
I really love the different flavor options of Clif bars, and the fact that they're so portable and easy to bring to the gym or the track. My only complaint is that eating these causes some weird type of burn in my throat, and I've even heard several other people say the same thing.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
I was so excited to see this in stores. I love Cliff bars in general and their flavors are so tasty. I loved this bar because chocolate and peanut butter are my two favorite flavors and mixed together there is nothing better.
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Are these worth the price?!
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Do these have that sticky, chalky taste of other pb protein bars?
Sam O.
Would you consider this one of the best flavors out there?
Mariane T.
Turlock, CA
I really love these protein bars!! Peanut Butter is my favorite flavor and it's easy when you finish your training and need some protein. Those are really good to leave on your purse and you can eat when you are hungry :)