Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Sandra R.Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY CLIF

You're not done. You're a work in progress, building toward something great. That's why we made CLIF BUILDER'S® -- the great-tasting protein bar that makes every ingredient count -- so you can get the most out of your workout.

Flavor Notes: A protein-powerful way to work chocolate and peanut butter into your recovery regimen.

• 20g of high-quality protein to help build and repair muscle (see Nutrition Facts for saturated fat content)*
  • Carbohydratesto help you sustain your workout
  • Non-GMO Ingredient Sources
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)

Soy Protein Isolate, Beet Juice Concentrate, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Peanuts, Cocoa‡, Organic Rolled Oats, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Soy Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Peanuts, Peanut Flour, Rice Starch, Organic Sunflower Oil, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Sea Salt, Organic Oat Fiber, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Vanilla Extract, Cocoa Butter‡, Vanilla Extract, Natural Vitamin E (Antioxidant).

Buy on Walmart*
Krystal A.
I love this flavor from Clif bar. I usually pick up this item when I find that I do not have time to eat for the day and just find myself snacking on one of these throughout the whole day. They are a little pricey but I believe they're worth the purchase.
Kollina D.
Syracuse , NY
Clif Builder's Bars are pretty delicious, and they do have a decent amount of protein. There's just a little too much sugar for me; I find myself feeling sluggish after eating them. I wish there was a protein bar with a consistency and taste that I enjoy, but without the weird side effects.
Leslie J.
These are my favorite protein bars! They are delicious and filling. They can get me through a 4-hour rehearsal with no problem. I buy these a lot, and always have some in my pantry. The chocolate peanut butter are my face, though I have tried other flavors. Will be repurchasing soon!
Emma Z.
These bars are great! Not only are they full of protein, but they are very filling. To me, they're almost like a meal. They're perfect for after work out snacks, or for a small breakfast in the morning. They're one of my favorite tasting granola bars, and I would recommend to anyone
Marleah N.
North Tonawanda
One of my favorite brand of protein bars. I like the different flavor options, this is one of my favorite flavored. They have a nice texture compared to some waxy protein bars. They are also very filling to the point where you could use as a meal replacement and be satisfied.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
We love these things at our house! With my husband's tree nut allergy, finding a good protein bar is hard, but these are great and he loves the taste. They're awesome for mornings when I don't have time for breakfast and there's no crash or hungry feeling an hour later.
Hayley K.
By far my favorite quick breakfast. I eat one in the morning and it keeps me feeling full until lunch. It's helped curb my snacking and build some muscle. Make sure you go to the nutrition section of the store because they aren't usually sold with other granola bars.
Rachel M.
If you love peanut butter you will love these granola bars! It's hard to believe they are healthy for you because they are extremely good! They are reasonably priced and you can find them at any grocery store.
Alexis N.
Berrien Springs, MI
As a nursing student with blood sugar levels that like to get low, and not a lot of time to cook or eat breakfast, this is my go to in the morning! Gives me all of the nutrition to keep me going in the morning until lunch! And they taste great!
Lindzie B.
CLIF bars are perfect for a filling snack. I keep them at work for just that. They're cheap to buy in a full box and there are a bunch of flavors to pick from. I would definitely recommend them, especially to people that are always on the go.
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Are these worth the price?!
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Do these have that sticky, chalky taste of other pb protein bars?
Sam O.
Would you consider this one of the best flavors out there?
Mariane T.
Turlock, CA
I really love these protein bars!! Peanut Butter is my favorite flavor and it's easy when you finish your training and need some protein. Those are really good to leave on your purse and you can eat when you are hungry :)