Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Sandra R.Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY CLIF

You're not done. You're a work in progress, building toward something great. That's why we made CLIF BUILDER'S® -- the great-tasting protein bar that makes every ingredient count -- so you can get the most out of your workout.

Flavor Notes: A protein-powerful way to work chocolate and peanut butter into your recovery regimen.

• 20g of high-quality protein to help build and repair muscle (see Nutrition Facts for saturated fat content)*
  • Carbohydratesto help you sustain your workout
  • Non-GMO Ingredient Sources
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)

Soy Protein Isolate, Beet Juice Concentrate, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Peanuts, Cocoa‡, Organic Rolled Oats, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Soy Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Peanuts, Peanut Flour, Rice Starch, Organic Sunflower Oil, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Sea Salt, Organic Oat Fiber, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Vanilla Extract, Cocoa Butter‡, Vanilla Extract, Natural Vitamin E (Antioxidant).

Buy on Walmart*
Danielle Y.
Uvalde, TX
I love builder protein bars! Especially this flavor! It is a fair mix of chocolate and peanut butter, these bars a perfect to curb your appetite or even as a healthy snack!
mackenzie h.
Boulder City
My go-to protein bar is any flavor of thr Clif Builder Bars. This one has a really nice flavor and it doesn't taste like a typical protein bar which is nice. My favorite flavor is the mint chocolate one
Joanne L.
These are great for when I don't have time to make myself a protein drink with powder. Instead I just keep this in my bag so that I can eat it immediately after leaving the gym. I'm pretty picky when it comes to protein bars and this is definitely one of the ones I like to eat. You can usually find a box at Walmart, Trader Joe's or Wholefoods.
Tiffany R.
Manteca , CA
I absolutely love these bars. I eat one every time I'm leaving the gym. They taste so good, doesn't taste like your average protein bar. Very delicious. They are very affordable in price, I usually purchase them at Safeway when there on sale, or target..
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
After a particularly hard workout, I love munching on one of these protein bars! I save them for after a super long, hard run or a particularly brutal lifting session. Mainly because they are a bit high in sugar, so I like to have them only after I've burned off some serious energy and body is in need of some immediate energy and sugar to perk up!
natalie g.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
one of the best bars I've had as far as supplementing me with energy, doesn't taste bad at all but does seem a bit overbearing by the end of it some times. Still, love this bar
Maclain B.
Pasadena, CA
Cliff bars are filling and tasty. I really like the chocolate peanut butter flavor. They’re good to keep as a snack on hand or even as a meal replacement in a pinch.
Brieanne F.
Chesterfield , NJ
Perfect flavor, perfect portion, on the go and super tasty. I love all Clif products. While I haven't gone deep into investigation with the healthiness of this product, I certainly feel healthier eating this than if I were to eat a breakfast sandwich. I will buy these again.
Amber j.
Not my favorite bar. Even though I do love the regular peanut butter ones. These are okay in a pinch when there is no regular. Price is good considering how well made they are. Very easy to travel with and perfect for breakfast. I recommend anyone looking to try
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love CLIF bars! I especially love this flavor, chocolate peanut butter! It is so good and creamy. Chocolate and peanut butter together is the best! You can find these at any grocery store. I highly recommend to those who like eating granola bars for breakfast!
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Are these worth the price?!
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Do these have that sticky, chalky taste of other pb protein bars?
Sam O.
Would you consider this one of the best flavors out there?
Mariane T.
Turlock, CA
I really love these protein bars!! Peanut Butter is my favorite flavor and it's easy when you finish your training and need some protein. Those are really good to leave on your purse and you can eat when you are hungry :)