Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Sandra R.Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY CLIF

You're not done. You're a work in progress, building toward something great. That's why we made CLIF BUILDER'S® -- the great-tasting protein bar that makes every ingredient count -- so you can get the most out of your workout.

Flavor Notes: A protein-powerful way to work chocolate and peanut butter into your recovery regimen.

• 20g of high-quality protein to help build and repair muscle (see Nutrition Facts for saturated fat content)*
  • Carbohydratesto help you sustain your workout
  • Non-GMO Ingredient Sources
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)

Soy Protein Isolate, Beet Juice Concentrate, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Peanuts, Cocoa‡, Organic Rolled Oats, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Soy Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Peanuts, Peanut Flour, Rice Starch, Organic Sunflower Oil, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Sea Salt, Organic Oat Fiber, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Vanilla Extract, Cocoa Butter‡, Vanilla Extract, Natural Vitamin E (Antioxidant).

Buy on Walmart*
Camas M.
Eugene
These taste so good, it's insane. Literally just tastes like a delicious candy bar. I love that it has 12g of protein since I'm vegetarian, but I have a feeling it probably has a lot of sugar. Imma still eat em tho.
Margaux B.
Eugene, OR
My boyfriend buys boxes of these! They may be a little expensive but they are definitely worth every penny! They fill you up and are a good alternative for breakfast when you are in a hurry in the morning! Yum!
Virginia E.
Yuma
Hands down my favorite protein bar. I love that I can eat peanut butter and chocolate while still making healthy choices. I normally buy them at gas stations on my way to work when I didn't have time to eat breakfast and they always keep me full.
Julie G.
Margate, FL
Very delicious, it tastes like a candy bar! It contains 20g of protein which is what I look for in a protein bar. I only get bars with 20g or more of protein. I wish there was less carbs & fat in this bar :(
Tisha D.
Palmdale, CA
Mmm! I eat one of these in between classes while I'm working out at the gym. So good with a lot of protein. My go to protein bar. Vegan friendly. Around 7.99 a box of 6. The mint ones are really good too!
Alison G.
Manchester, CT
I've recently been getting more into going to the gym and it's been hard to find a protein bar that actually tastes good. These are my favorite go to snack for after the gym or even for breakfast!
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
I normally hate this stuff because it taste gross. However, cliff products help you get your protein and they help you get the amount of protein you need in a timely manner and they taste AMAZING!!
Amanda W.
Do you wants tons of energy!? Well get a cliff bar, it's so delicious the only bad thing is that I haven't tried every flavor! I love the chocolate and peanut butter! I recommend this to everyone who needs an energy boost!
Joelle M.
Rochester, NY
Decent, not my first choice. Texture is always a little too chalky for me but the flavor is ok (peanut butter always tastes good!) and this protien bar will do in a pinch.
Kristen Z.
Harrison city, PA
These are my absolute favorite protein bar! I will eat them for breakfast or a late afternoon snack before the gym! They taste like a snickers but are much healthy for you
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Are these worth the price?!
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Do these have that sticky, chalky taste of other pb protein bars?
Sam O.
Would you consider this one of the best flavors out there?
Mariane T.
Turlock, CA
I really love these protein bars!! Peanut Butter is my favorite flavor and it's easy when you finish your training and need some protein. Those are really good to leave on your purse and you can eat when you are hungry :)