Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Sandra R.Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY CLIF

You're not done. You're a work in progress, building toward something great. That's why we made CLIF BUILDER'S® -- the great-tasting protein bar that makes every ingredient count -- so you can get the most out of your workout.

Flavor Notes: A protein-powerful way to work chocolate and peanut butter into your recovery regimen.

• 20g of high-quality protein to help build and repair muscle (see Nutrition Facts for saturated fat content)*
  • Carbohydratesto help you sustain your workout
  • Non-GMO Ingredient Sources
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)

Soy Protein Isolate, Beet Juice Concentrate, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Peanuts, Cocoa‡, Organic Rolled Oats, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Soy Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Peanuts, Peanut Flour, Rice Starch, Organic Sunflower Oil, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Sea Salt, Organic Oat Fiber, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Vanilla Extract, Cocoa Butter‡, Vanilla Extract, Natural Vitamin E (Antioxidant).

Margo L.
Woodland, CA
I Love these bars they taste like a Candy Bar but less Calories and Healthy , I eat these about 3 times a Week and the Flavor is by far Delicious , I love this and I am a repeat Consumer so You know that means they get My Seal of Approval on Taste and Value .
Darcy E.
Layton, UT
As far as protein bars go, these are great. There are a lot of great flavor options. They also have ay least 20g of protein which is awesome. It is a little bit gritty and tough to chew, so definitely have some water near by. But overall a great choice!
Olivia R.
These are some of the best power bars. I absolutely love the brand Clif Bars and everything that they do. And I can't believe that these small little bars have 20 grams of protein in them. This makes it a perfect pregame snack before either tennis or cycling.
Alex R.
Queen Creek, AZ
My boyfriend always has these in the house as he is trying to up his protein intake. I always find myself sneaking these out of the cabinet as they are so yummy, and not to mention pretty filling. I take these with me as a snack to hold me over from lunch to dinner and they do the job
kat m.
Great bars for a quick, easy and on the go breakfast. I usually eat one of these on days where I have little to no time to make myself breakfast, which is really convenient. These bars are also great to have after a workout as well.
Kitty P.
Pretty good taste. You can definitely tell it's a high protein bar from the taste but I still enjoyed it. The macros on this are pretty decent, while it's high in carbs it also has a lot of protein. Worth the carbs in my opinion!
Rhea W.
Mount Joy, PA
The chocolate pb builder bar is my number 1 choice. With 20 grams of protein I am guaranteed to fuel my body with the necessary nutrients. I would choose this over a quest bar, but I also like to intake the carbs with my protein.
Jennifer B.
Newark, OH
This is the perfect amount of chocolate and peanut butter. It isn't too sweet but just sweet enough, and it is full of protein and vitamins. I was not disappointed at all, and I will be repurchasing my next trip to the grocery, I have recommended this to several friends and family members already, it is not expensive either it is a good value.
Amy K.
Waterford, WI
I strictly only eat these after my work out or before my workout. Out of all the protein bars I think these ones taste the best and they seem to always have the best kind of flavors. I would definitely repurchase again
Camas M.
Eugene
These taste so good, it's insane. Literally just tastes like a delicious candy bar. I love that it has 12g of protein since I'm vegetarian, but I have a feeling it probably has a lot of sugar. Imma still eat em tho.
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Are these worth the price?!
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Do these have that sticky, chalky taste of other pb protein bars?
Sam O.
Would you consider this one of the best flavors out there?
Mariane T.
Turlock, CA
I really love these protein bars!! Peanut Butter is my favorite flavor and it's easy when you finish your training and need some protein. Those are really good to leave on your purse and you can eat when you are hungry :)