Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Kimberly N.Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Sandra R.Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY CLIF

You're not done. You're a work in progress, building toward something great. That's why we made CLIF BUILDER'S® -- the great-tasting protein bar that makes every ingredient count -- so you can get the most out of your workout.

Flavor Notes: A protein-powerful way to work chocolate and peanut butter into your recovery regimen.

• 20g of high-quality protein to help build and repair muscle (see Nutrition Facts for saturated fat content)*
  • Carbohydratesto help you sustain your workout
  • Non-GMO Ingredient Sources
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)

Soy Protein Isolate, Beet Juice Concentrate, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Peanuts, Cocoa‡, Organic Rolled Oats, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Soy Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Peanuts, Peanut Flour, Rice Starch, Organic Sunflower Oil, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Sea Salt, Organic Oat Fiber, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Vanilla Extract, Cocoa Butter‡, Vanilla Extract, Natural Vitamin E (Antioxidant).

Rebecca M.
The perfect post workout pick-me-up & their taste equally as satisfying. a fav!
Krystale M.
Ottawa
I find most protein bars to be disgusting and the only ones I could ever eat were peanut butter Vega ones. But ever since I found these clif peanut butter chocolate bars I have never looked back (and my wallet thanks me). For a fraction of the price and ten times better tasting than Vega you can get these.
skylar m.
Acton, ON
i have one of these everyday, i dont eat meat and i find having one before i start my day helps give me energy and protein i need for the day that i am missing from cutting out meat, i also think they are a good price especially if you buy a box of them
Liz M.
Toronto, ON
So i was at a gas station a few weeks ago and was approached to do a commercial. They told me to choose any product to try, i chose this one. I was SHOCKED at how delicious it actually was. I'm used to other brands that are dry, chalky, but not this one. It was full of flavor, moist and a really great snack that I almost forgot it was a healthy bar. That's all it took for me to believe they can be good for you and taste great at the same time. I would definitely suggest this product to anyone on the go, working out or just wants a healthy snack to enjoy ;)
Christine S.
Medicine Hat, AB
Let's be real, these don't taste all that great. They're edible but that's about it. I don't think anyone is going about their day and is like 'I sure am craving a clif bar.' That being said they're a healthier substitute to granola bars and the protein makes me feel full longer than a bar of carbs and for that I thank them
Samantha T.
I absolutely love these bars, they are hands down the best tasting and don't like a gnarly after taste like many other protein bars on the market. I can have one of these and be completely satisfied between meals.
Kali W.
These are my favourite protein bars, especially in the morning with a cup of tea! They come in 3 flavours and the mint chocolate chip ones are the best! I have been buying these bars for awhile now, so I'd definitely recommend them to someone rather then a normal chocolate bar
Cyrena E.
St, NL
These are expensive so I try to buy them on sale. I find they are perfect for mid afternoon slump. I usually keep these at work and are my go to snack. They tame any cravings and are delicious. My kids love them as well.
Haylie B.
My favourite flavour of builder bars is this peanut butter. It is definitely know as peanut butter, but the flavour is not over powering and it is protein filled.
Sheena S.
EDMONTON
These are perfect, I eat one before I go to the gym on mornings and it keeps me full until my workout is done. They are affordable and easy to find at the supermarket or drugstore. I recommend if your'e in the market for a good protein bar or just want to try a delicious one!
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Are these worth the price?!
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Do these have that sticky, chalky taste of other pb protein bars?
Sam O.
Would you consider this one of the best flavors out there?
Mariane T.
Turlock, CA
I really love these protein bars!! Peanut Butter is my favorite flavor and it's easy when you finish your training and need some protein. Those are really good to leave on your purse and you can eat when you are hungry :)