Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Sandra R.Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY CLIF

You're not done. You're a work in progress, building toward something great. That's why we made CLIF BUILDER'S® -- the great-tasting protein bar that makes every ingredient count -- so you can get the most out of your workout.

Flavor Notes: A protein-powerful way to work chocolate and peanut butter into your recovery regimen.

• 20g of high-quality protein to help build and repair muscle (see Nutrition Facts for saturated fat content)*
  • Carbohydratesto help you sustain your workout
  • Non-GMO Ingredient Sources
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)

Soy Protein Isolate, Beet Juice Concentrate, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Peanuts, Cocoa‡, Organic Rolled Oats, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Soy Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Peanuts, Peanut Flour, Rice Starch, Organic Sunflower Oil, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Sea Salt, Organic Oat Fiber, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Vanilla Extract, Cocoa Butter‡, Vanilla Extract, Natural Vitamin E (Antioxidant).

Buy on Walmart*
Katie B.
I always seem to have one in my purse, backpack, and car. I love these bars they are filling and healthy. They are my after workout snack
Kanvitha K.
I love these bars for my brkfast and sometimes as my snack these are so filing keep you full for quite some time peanut butter is my fav
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this at a race. It wasnt bad but i would eat this before I work out, not after. It was a bit on the heavy side.
Allison S.
New Rochelle, NY
I love grabbing these in the morning for breakfast. They all sort of taste the same but some are more flavorful than others. good snack
Moira H.
Columbus, OH
The peanut butter bars are for sure the best flavor you can get out of these bars. It also kind of tastes like dirt, but in a good way
Reana O.
I used to eat these before volleyball games and they gave me an extra boost. They are very good, very filling, and perfect for sports.
Taylor S.
West End
These protein bars are amazing. They give me the boost when I'm on the go and the chocolate and peanut butter is a great combination.
Deborah G.
Louisville, KY
This are YUMMY! After getting my lap band I had a hard time getting enough protein and these became a staple. I highly recommend them
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
I went to try these one day after my friend suggested me to do so. I tried it out and I didn't think it was that good. It's to much
Katie K.
I recently fell in love with these nut butter filled bars. They are more filling and taste awesome! They are my new go to snack!
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Are these worth the price?!
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Do these have that sticky, chalky taste of other pb protein bars?
Sam O.
Would you consider this one of the best flavors out there?
Mariane T.
Turlock, CA
I really love these protein bars!! Peanut Butter is my favorite flavor and it's easy when you finish your training and need some protein. Those are really good to leave on your purse and you can eat when you are hungry :)