Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Kimberly N.Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Sandra R.Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY CLIF

You're not done. You're a work in progress, building toward something great. That's why we made CLIF BUILDER'S® -- the great-tasting protein bar that makes every ingredient count -- so you can get the most out of your workout.

Flavor Notes: A protein-powerful way to work chocolate and peanut butter into your recovery regimen.

• 20g of high-quality protein to help build and repair muscle (see Nutrition Facts for saturated fat content)*
  • Carbohydratesto help you sustain your workout
  • Non-GMO Ingredient Sources
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)

Soy Protein Isolate, Beet Juice Concentrate, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Peanuts, Cocoa‡, Organic Rolled Oats, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Soy Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Peanuts, Peanut Flour, Rice Starch, Organic Sunflower Oil, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Sea Salt, Organic Oat Fiber, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Vanilla Extract, Cocoa Butter‡, Vanilla Extract, Natural Vitamin E (Antioxidant).

Kimberly N.
Lumberton, NC
Recently purchased three flavors of these: Chocolate Peanut Butter, Crunchy Peanut Butter and Cinnamon Nut Swirl. The chocolate peanut butter has been my favorite so far. The peanut butter taste is kind of mild but still tasty. It has the SLIGHTEST hint of that protein graininess that comes with protein bars but not bad. They are a decent size as well, about the size of a standard candy bar. They are a bit expensive, especially if you buy the 6 pack or larger but I think with the protein content and taste (since it’s hard to find a bar that is high in protein AND tastes good) it is worth it. I will continue to buy these.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
I've tried so many different protein bars and this is my fave! Most protein bars taste super chalky or have some off taste about them, but not this one. I forget I'm eating a protein bar because I can taste the chocolate & peanut butter - not the protein! Its probably cheaper to buy a box, but they do sell single bars. I love the flavor and this one is def my fave. Plus all that protein! You just can't go wrong with this bar if you're trying to be healthier.
Gabriela F.
Durham, NC
THESE ARE A LIFE SAVER. For my diet, I really need the low calories + full feeling of protein bars. But more protein bars actually taste terrible. These are not the case. They taste DELICIOUS. They make it easier for me to stick to my diet because they are actually something I want to eat
Grace P.
Bloomington, IN
I love this new builders brand! They have way more protein than any other brand I find in the store and they taste amazing! The peanut butter chocolate tastes a little bit like a snickers to me and I love it. They are so filling and they're great for a pre or post workout snack.
Lexie B.
Morton Grove, IL
I take these to work with me everyday because I don't have enough time at home to eat breakfast. These are great to hold you over before a meal or two if you know you won't have time in your day to eat.
Cassandra J.
This is my go to protein bar, I love having one before I work out so I have enough energy or just having one as a snack! I usually buy them from my gym but I recently found them in bulk at a wegmans!
Evelyn S.
They are pretty good but I can't eat them all the time because they are a bit dry but if you are allergic to a lot of foods they will probably work for you that is why I get them.
madison r.
Carbondale, IL
These clif bars are my favorite thing to snack on. I have an extremely busy schedule throughout the school year (I’m a full time student and work 2 jobs, on top of studying for the CPA) so sometimes I don’t have the opportunity to have a meal. When going from school to work, I love to eat one of these to keep me filled so I don’t snack on junk food that is always at work. On top of the protein, these bars also taste great, so you won’t even know you’re eating a “healthy” bar.
Liz G.
Morganville, NJ
I LOVE the Builder's Bars.

The chocolate peanut butter is one of my favorite flavors. The price is always pretty moderate for high protein snack bars.

As far as taste goes, this bar tasted a lot better than the alternatives, and didn't have nearly as much sugar as the others.

I always stash these on the days I work retail to keep my snacks quick and easy.
Rachel M.
Jacksonville, FL
These are the only protein bars that I really trust. There are so many protein bars out there that have so many added chemicals and unnatural preservatives in them, it makes me question if I'm doing my body any good. Clif Builder's bars are actually filled with great ingredients AND fill me up. This plus a banana will be an easy meal replacement. Great for the mornings or post-workout!
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Are these worth the price?!
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Do these have that sticky, chalky taste of other pb protein bars?
Sam O.
Would you consider this one of the best flavors out there?
Mariane T.
Turlock, CA
I really love these protein bars!! Peanut Butter is my favorite flavor and it's easy when you finish your training and need some protein. Those are really good to leave on your purse and you can eat when you are hungry :)