Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY CLIF

You're not done. You're a work in progress, building toward something great. That's why we made CLIF BUILDER'S® -- the great-tasting protein bar that makes every ingredient count -- so you can get the most out of your workout.

Flavor Notes: A protein-powerful way to work chocolate and peanut butter into your recovery regimen.

• 20g of high-quality protein to help build and repair muscle (see Nutrition Facts for saturated fat content)*
  • Carbohydratesto help you sustain your workout
  • Non-GMO Ingredient Sources
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)

Soy Protein Isolate, Beet Juice Concentrate, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Peanuts, Cocoa‡, Organic Rolled Oats, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Soy Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Peanuts, Peanut Flour, Rice Starch, Organic Sunflower Oil, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Sea Salt, Organic Oat Fiber, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Vanilla Extract, Cocoa Butter‡, Vanilla Extract, Natural Vitamin E (Antioxidant).

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah M.
I really like these. I think it’s a great sized protein bar. Typically I eat break these in half and eat one half one day and the other half another day and it keeps me full for a few hours. The taste of this is great. However I find that whenever I eat this my mouth hurts afterwards due to it being a more chewier consistency. Other than that they’re great !
Cassandra J.
This is my go to protein bar, I love having one before I work out so I have enough energy or just having one as a snack! I usually buy them from my gym but I recently found them in bulk at a wegmans!
Gabriela F.
Durham, NC
THESE ARE A LIFE SAVER. For my diet, I really need the low calories + full feeling of protein bars. But more protein bars actually taste terrible. These are not the case. They taste DELICIOUS. They make it easier for me to stick to my diet because they are actually something I want to eat
Grace P.
Bloomington, IN
I love this new builders brand! They have way more protein than any other brand I find in the store and they taste amazing! The peanut butter chocolate tastes a little bit like a snickers to me and I love it. They are so filling and they're great for a pre or post workout snack.
Danika D.
These protein bars are great! I think they have great flavor and lots of protein. Yes they have a bit more sugar than I'd like but I think they are the best tasting proteins bars with the largest variety of flavors!
Lexie B.
Morton Grove, IL
I take these to work with me everyday because I don't have enough time at home to eat breakfast. These are great to hold you over before a meal or two if you know you won't have time in your day to eat.
Mikah B.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is my husbands go to snack for when he is on the go. It is always on my grocery list to get a box. The flavor is great and it gives him energy in between meals.
Candi H.
Williston
These are my favorite bars adding extra protein into my diet. They taste good, not like a lot if bars that taste like chalk. And they're perfect if you count macros.
madison r.
Carbondale, IL
These clif bars are my favorite thing to snack on. I have an extremely busy schedule throughout the school year (I’m a full time student and work 2 jobs, on top of studying for the CPA) so sometimes I don’t have the opportunity to have a meal. When going from school to work, I love to eat one of these to keep me filled so I don’t snack on junk food that is always at work. On top of the protein, these bars also taste great, so you won’t even know you’re eating a “healthy” bar.
Liz G.
Morganville , NJ
I LOVE the Builder's Bars.

The chocolate peanut butter is one of my favorite flavors. The price is always pretty moderate for high protein snack bars.

As far as taste goes, this bar tasted a lot better than the alternatives, and didn't have nearly as much sugar as the others.

I always stash these on the days I work retail to keep my snacks quick and easy.
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Are these worth the price?!
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Do these have that sticky, chalky taste of other pb protein bars?
Sam O.
Would you consider this one of the best flavors out there?
Mariane T.
Turlock, CA
I really love these protein bars!! Peanut Butter is my favorite flavor and it's easy when you finish your training and need some protein. Those are really good to leave on your purse and you can eat when you are hungry :)