BY CLIF

Samantha S.
These bars are DELICIOUS
They taste just like a candy bar and are super filling
I definitely don't need a "builder bar" and it's more protein then I need because I don't work out, but these are just too good to not eat on a regular basis
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
This is the best flavor of Clif Builder bar in my opinion. Less chalky than the other flavors and high in protein. I love these before I hit the gym or go for a run.
Madison C.
fav granola bar that tastes good and literally makes me feel like i've eaten a full meal.
Sam G.
Mesa, AZ
Clif Protein Bars are some of the best tasting protein bars I have found. As someone who eats protein bars very regularly it is tough to find a bar I enjoy eating on a daily basis. With Clif Builder Bars it is not only easy to eat daily but delicious as well. This flavor tastes just like a Thin Mint and has all the right macros I need without being too heavy on sugars.
Dacie C.
Broken Arrow
This product is very great for on the go people. Great for a meal replacement snack. Very affordable and inexpensive and I will definitely recommend this product to others who are on the go like me.
adilene H.
Windsor
These are such amazing protein bars! I usually eat them because I'm vegan so that I can get my proteins in, they taste similar to thin mints but more of a protein kind of thin mint
Stephanie S.
Des Moines
I typically eat this bar after working out. Definitely has a good amount of protein which is excellent for post workout snack. Usually pair this with my protein shake and am full until dinner. So yummy too!
Jill D.
Mason
I love clif builders bars. They're perfect for after a workout or a quick snack. They leave me feeling full and the flavors are delicious. I love all the flavors honestly. My boyfriend loves them too.
Maya L.
Mono
I really like these bars, they are perfect for when I have low blood sugar and I need to boost it up. They taste so good and are way better than some other protein bars that I have tried, I would recommend this to my friends and family.
Emily F.
SaltSpring Island
I am a sucker for chocolate and mint and the flavour of this clip builder's bar was so on point!  These bars are a bit pricey so they are a definite sometimes treat for me.  I really enjoy the snack sized bar, as the full size are more of a meal replacement.  The texture is so chewy and chocolatey and the bars don't have that 'protein powder' taste to them, they are really really yummy and it's so great that they are packed with so much protein!!