Clif Builder's Chocolate Mint uploaded by Leah P.Clif Builder's Chocolate Mint uploaded by Emma C.Clif Builder's Chocolate Mint uploaded by Liz G.

BY CLIF

You're not done. You're a work in progress, building toward something great. That's why we made CLIF BUILDER'S® -- the great-tasting protein bar that makes every ingredient count -- so you can get the most out of your workout.

Flavor Notes: Chocolate and protein don’t get cooler than in this tasty, well-earned reward for a workout.

• 20g of high-quality protein to help build and repair muscle (see Nutrition Facts for saturated fat content)
  • Carbohydrates to help you sustain your workout
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)

Soy Protein Isolate, Beet Juice Concentrate, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa‡, Vegetable Glycerin, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Organic Soy Protein Concentrate, Organic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Organic Almonds, Rice Starch, Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Oat Fiber, Cocoa Butter‡, Soy Lecithin, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract, Beet Powder (For Color).

Kelsey T.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are hands down my favorite protein bars ever! I've tried so many protein bars but none of them even come close to these. First off they have an awesome amount of protein and not too much sugar. The best part is how much they taste like mint chocolate chip ice cream! I also think it's super cool that they're sponsored by The Spartan Race. If you're looking for a high protein bar that tastes amazing look no further.
Sarah M.
I am really loving these protein bars from Cliff ! I like how they are thicker than most protein bars which are usually the size of a regular granola bar. The flavors are really great and these fill me up very well !
Brianne L.
Anaheim, CA
Overall, just not a hue fan of clif builder bars. I think they taste a bit on the artificial ingredient side and have a chalkier taste than other bars in the same class. I like other cliff bars, just not the builder bars.
Nathan C.
Cliff Builder's Bars are awesome. As far as taste, they are delicious, almost resembling a candy bar. I feel kinda bad eating them as part of my diet. The mint one is my favorite so far. No sandy or grainy texture and delightfully minty. I use them as an afternoon snack to curb hunger and to feed my body proteins that it needs to help maintain muscle growth throughout the day. Great product.
jason h.
Gainesville, FL
Not even sure where to begin with this one, between being a mint chocolate chip fanatic, and being someone that needs protein for lack of memory to eat. There have been plenty of times I have left home to go to school without realizing I have not eaten and have a lot of work and testing to do.

Without having time to grab a big meal and in desperation for some sort of protein and energy, this bar has always served me well. Being able to eat a full protein meal, that happens to be so delicious with all of those sweet chunks of minty chocolate, soft and firm granola, and oh so satisfying texture is honestly just the best part of my morning some days.

Above all I recommend this product and not just as an emergency (which it is great for by the way) but the taste, nutrients, price, and shelf life make this just a perfect product for me. 10/10
Sarah D.
Santa Clara, CA
I love this bar! It might not be the best for me, but it tastes delicious. It almost tastes like a candy bar, so if you don't like sweet things I wouldn't get this protein bar. Otherwise I would recommend.
Jeanette M.
Westland, MI
This is the best clif bar I have I have ever tasted, and in chocolate mint... yum.
When I don't have time at work for lunch this fills me till I get home without eating junk.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
I'm not sure about this 'all natural' claim because 'natural' has zero regulation as a term used in the food industry.

However the taste here is basically the gold standard. That comes at the cost of high sugar and sodium, but that is also what you need pre and/or post workout.

I would suggest these bars as your pre-workout protein and a protein powder post workout for ease of digestion.

The ONLY real drawback to these bars is that soy protein isolate is the main ingredient and it's super controversial. Too many conflicting studies to really lean one way or the other...so you may just choose to avoid soy protein all together.
Kaitlyn P.
Let me first off by saying that I did enjoy this bar's taste. I'm a huge fan of mint and really enjoy this bar. However, I personally can not handle 20 grams of soy protein, it just makes my stomach way too upset. I've tried splitting the bar into two and just eating half but this doesn't always make the stomach pain not come. Personally this bar and I just didn't work but I would suggest it because of its good taste to anyone who is not sensitive to soy protein.
Ashley  G.
Anaheim, CA
Omg can I just eat these all day every day?! Lol They are seriously that good. Don't worry, I don't eat them that often but seriously, I could eat them all the time. Perfect after a long run or a really hard workout. Very satisfying, and they taste great I don't think I could say that enough! Buy them. Just do it.
John F.
Canton, GA
I hate those little "Andie's" mint chocolates but I love Cliff bars. Should I try this?