BY CLIF

You're not done. You're a work in progress, building toward something great. That's why we made CLIF BUILDER'S® -- the great-tasting protein bar that makes every ingredient count -- so you can get the most out of your workout.

Flavor Notes: Chocolate and protein don’t get cooler than in this tasty, well-earned reward for a workout.

• 20g of high-quality protein to help build and repair muscle (see Nutrition Facts for saturated fat content)
  • Carbohydrates to help you sustain your workout
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)

Soy Protein Isolate, Beet Juice Concentrate, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa‡, Vegetable Glycerin, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Organic Soy Protein Concentrate, Organic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Organic Almonds, Rice Starch, Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Oat Fiber, Cocoa Butter‡, Soy Lecithin, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract, Beet Powder (For Color).

Buy on Walmart
Cassee B.
Calif City, CA
One of my least favorite Cliff bars. It’s very chalky and unlike the regular cliff bars these are rather hard. It was a bit discourage all around. The flavor was not very good at all. I wouldn’t personally purchase this one again.
Kelsey T.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are hands down my favorite protein bars ever! I've tried so many protein bars but none of them even come close to these. First off they have an awesome amount of protein and not too much sugar. The best part is how much they taste like mint chocolate chip ice cream! I also think it's super cool that they're sponsored by The Spartan Race. If you're looking for a high protein bar that tastes amazing look no further.
Brianne L.
Anaheim, CA
Overall, just not a hue fan of clif builder bars. I think they taste a bit on the artificial ingredient side and have a chalkier taste than other bars in the same class. I like other cliff bars, just not the builder bars.
Sarah M.
I am really loving these protein bars from Cliff ! I like how they are thicker than most protein bars which are usually the size of a regular granola bar. The flavors are really great and these fill me up very well !
Rachel S.
I love and breathe off of Clif bars. I have a package of them in my desk just in case I have to skip lunch or run to a meeting. From the very first moment I had one I was super impressed and the flavor line never disappoints. I love these mint ones because protein! But it doesn't taste like I'm being healthy. Definitely not a meal replacement, but it gets me through the day sometimes.
Sam G.
Mesa, AZ
Clif Protein Bars are some of the best tasting protein bars I have found. As someone who eats protein bars very regularly it is tough to find a bar I enjoy eating on a daily basis. With Clif Builder Bars it is not only easy to eat daily but delicious as well. This flavor tastes just like a Thin Mint and has all the right macros I need without being too heavy on sugars.
Jonathan S.
Edgewater
Clif bars are great - I love how minty and chocolate-y these are. I always take them with me when I got hiking as an energy boost. They are very flavorful and don’t melt in my backpack.
Joelle R.
Statesville, NC
i got one of these at a 5k as a post race snack, and i've been buying them ever since. these are absolutely delicious and are very filling. they're good for on the go, because they're not messy. they're not the cheapest but you get what you pay for because these are quality bars made with the best ingredients. they give you energy and help keep you full.
Franki H.
Swansea, IL
The Clif Builder's Chocolate Mint protein bar is one of the best protein bars I have ever tried! It tastes just like eating a candy bar, without the nasty chalky protein taste you usually get with a bar that his this amount of protein in it. I especially love the crispy rice pieces in it.
Danielle K.
Lebanon, NH
These are great tasting protein bars and have helped me get through a lot of missed meals! They are a little pricey for 6 in a box, but they are filling and taste wonderful. They contain a lot of sugar (my reason for only 4 stars), but they have a lot of protein (20 grams) and are great for on the go.
Katy F.
Piggott, AR
Where can you find these?
Faith S.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone found other protein bars comparable to these?
Sarah D.
Does this product taste good? I love Cliff bars and mint.
Alexis B.
Norfolk, VA
Is this worth buying?
John F.
Canton, GA
I hate those little "Andie's" mint chocolates but I love Cliff bars. Should I try this?