BY CLIF

You're not done. You're a work in progress, building toward something great. That's why we made CLIF BUILDER'S® -- the great-tasting protein bar that makes every ingredient count -- so you can get the most out of your workout.

Flavor Notes: Chocolate and protein don’t get cooler than in this tasty, well-earned reward for a workout.

• 20g of high-quality protein to help build and repair muscle (see Nutrition Facts for saturated fat content)
  • Carbohydrates to help you sustain your workout
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)

Soy Protein Isolate, Beet Juice Concentrate, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa‡, Vegetable Glycerin, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Organic Soy Protein Concentrate, Organic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Organic Almonds, Rice Starch, Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Oat Fiber, Cocoa Butter‡, Soy Lecithin, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract, Beet Powder (For Color).

Amnah A.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Okay so they’re a little pricey, but I have to say I think it’s worth it. If you’re looking to add more protein into your diet, you should for sure try these. They have 20 grams of protein in each bar and don’t have that gross protein taste that some protein snacks have. I love them!
Cassee B.
Calif City, CA
One of my least favorite Cliff bars. It’s very chalky and unlike the regular cliff bars these are rather hard. It was a bit discourage all around. The flavor was not very good at all. I wouldn’t personally purchase this one again.
Kendra G.
Ridgefield
I’m a powerlifter so I bring these as snacks to my meets and I love them! They are super minty and filling and have lots of protein! Need to be careful of the calories/sugar but otherwise they are great!
Joe G.
Pennsylvania
This bar is just stupidly good! It tastes like you are eating a rich dessert bar.. chocolately, dense, minty dessert bar!
If this is good for me, I want to keep being good to myself?
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Such an easy, delicious snack. Pack with protein, these bars make eating right feel easy. These taste like thin mints and leave you feeling satisfied after eating them.
Brianne L.
Anaheim, CA
Overall, just not a hue fan of clif builder bars. I think they taste a bit on the artificial ingredient side and have a chalkier taste than other bars in the same class. I like other cliff bars, just not the builder bars.
Chelsea H.
San Antonio, TX
I love builder bars, especially this flavor! It tastes so similar to mint chocolate chip ice cream, which I adore! It has a good amount of protein so it can help me feel full longer. Just remember there’s a decent amount of sugar in these, so be careful!
elle E.
Seattle, WA
These are the most delicious protein bars ever! Not only do I eat one after a workout, but I eat one when I'm craving that 500 calorie cookie I don't need! Taste like a girl scout mint cookie!
Hannah M.
Grand Blanc, MI
These are the best! It tastes like a big thin mint. I do ww and there 10 smart points which is a little high for a protein bar but they’re very filling and keep you satisfied for a long time
Jonathan S.
Edgewater
Clif bars are great - I love how minty and chocolate-y these are. I always take them with me when I got hiking as an energy boost. They are very flavorful and don’t melt in my backpack.
Katy F.
Piggott, AR
Where can you find these?
Faith S.
Burlington, WI
Has anyone found other protein bars comparable to these?
Sarah D.
Does this product taste good? I love Cliff bars and mint.
Alexis B.
Norfolk, VA
Is this worth buying?
John F.
Canton, GA
I hate those little "Andie's" mint chocolates but I love Cliff bars. Should I try this?