BY CLIF

You're not done. You're a work in progress, building toward something great. That's why we made CLIF BUILDER'S® -- the great-tasting protein bar that makes every ingredient count -- so you can get the most out of your workout.

Flavor Notes: Chocolate and protein don’t get cooler than in this tasty, well-earned reward for a workout.

• 20g of high-quality protein to help build and repair muscle (see Nutrition Facts for saturated fat content)
  • Carbohydrates to help you sustain your workout
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)

Soy Protein Isolate, Beet Juice Concentrate, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa‡, Vegetable Glycerin, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Organic Soy Protein Concentrate, Organic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Organic Almonds, Rice Starch, Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Oat Fiber, Cocoa Butter‡, Soy Lecithin, Inulin (Chicory Extract), Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt, Organic Vanilla Extract, Beet Powder (For Color).

Laura F.
Katy, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Best protein bar you will ever have! Tastes almost like a Girl Scout thin mint cookie! These are heavier than the regular cliff bar and have some carbs but are great for vegetarians or those working out and need protein and can afford carbs
Megs J.
Sonora
These are my absolute favorite protein snack! They don’t taste protein-powdery like so many other protein snacks do. I love taking these with me on long hikes or even as a breakfast replacement if I don’t have time to cook. So filling!
Amelia S.
Northville, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my all time favorite protein bar!!! I found these at Target and just happened to get one, now they’re the only bars I eat. They have so much protein while still tasting amazing. These taste like a candy bar, while still being relatively healthy(ish). I love them.
Amnah A.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Okay so they’re a little pricey, but I have to say I think it’s worth it. If you’re looking to add more protein into your diet, you should for sure try these. They have 20 grams of protein in each bar and don’t have that gross protein taste that some protein snacks have. I love them!
Kendra G.
Ridgefield, CT
I’m a powerlifter so I bring these as snacks to my meets and I love them! They are super minty and filling and have lots of protein! Need to be careful of the calories/sugar but otherwise they are great!
Mila G.
Campbell, CA
These are my go to bars for the gym, or for an energy boost throughout the day! You get 20g of delicious plant based protein. Sometimes grocery stores have good deals on them, otherwise they seem a tiny bit expensive. I will continue to purchase these.
Nora G.
Hampton, New Hampshire
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Clif Builder's bars in chocolate mint! I have cravings for sweet stuff a lot and these help me to be healthier. They taste like a candy bar, but they have 20 grams of protein!!! They also have a low glycemic index. My kids love them to!
Joe G.
Pennsylvania
This bar is just stupidly good! It tastes like you are eating a rich dessert bar.. chocolately, dense, minty dessert bar!
If this is good for me, I want to keep being good to myself?
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Such an easy, delicious snack. Pack with protein, these bars make eating right feel easy. These taste like thin mints and leave you feeling satisfied after eating them.
Brianne L.
Anaheim, CA
Overall, just not a hue fan of clif builder bars. I think they taste a bit on the artificial ingredient side and have a chalkier taste than other bars in the same class. I like other cliff bars, just not the builder bars.
Katy F.
Piggott, AR
Where can you find these?
Faith S.
Burlington , WI
Has anyone found other protein bars comparable to these?
Sarah D.
Does this product taste good? I love Cliff bars and mint.
Alexis B.
NORFOLK, VA
Is this worth buying?
John F.
Canton, GA
I hate those little "Andie's" mint chocolates but I love Cliff bars. Should I try this?