BY CLIF

Amanda L.
Mulberry, FL
My husband really likes these to take for after a workout or when he needs a quick meal for work.
Not only do they taste great, they are natural and not full of ingredients we don't know. It also delivers a good amount of protein and makes you feel like you are having a small dessert or candy bar instead of something healthy.
Erin V.
CLIF Protein bars are my go-to, post workout snack! I love the chocolate hazelnut flavor because it tastes like dessert, but healthy dessert. I usually grab a bar in the morning to stick in my gym bag as an emergency back-up plan if my lunchtime slips away!
Ashley H.
I used to be a huge fitness person and I would eat these all the time. The taste isn't like amazing but it's a good source of protein and at least they taste a little like chocolate. They are more for curving hunger for me
Bridgette E.
San Diego, CA
Love love love these protein bars! They are fairly priced compared to other competitors and you get more bar for the same calories as other protein bars. I definitely recommend the chocolate flavors.
Brie  S.
Pittsburgh, PA
These seriously give me life at work. When I'm craving a chocolate candy bar or some junk food these totally save the day. The only bar I've ever had that actually truly tastes like real chocolate. And I have a milk allergy so the fact that they are one of the only dairy free chocolate protein bars is amazing. The chocolate mint bar tastes like a giant thin mint Girl Scout cookie. I would highly recommend these to everyone
Jenny R.
I recently tried this and it is so good! Expected my expectations for sure! Such a good flavor and so much protein! I bought it trader hoes but ice seen them at jewel. They are more expensive than other bars but they are define my very filling and could even replace meals in my opinion.
Karen H.
San Diego, CA
This CLIF Builder's Chocolate Protein bar is a great source of protein on the go! I've tried other flavors and they are good too, it's not expensive because they are a life saver when you are hungry too.. I usually keep some at work in case I can't take lunch on time.
Alexandra N.
Naples
I don't particularly care for the Builder Bars. The texture leaves you with the impression that you are eating a candy bar, which in my opinion, doesn't sound to friendly for my waistline. I won't repurchase.
Makenna M.
These are good when you're lifting weights regularly and trying to gain muscle. Do not eat these for a quick meal because it will do you more harm than good, unless you're an avid weightlifter.
Jessica W.
Louisville, KY
Clif builders bars and anything past amazing. They are easy to carry around and easy to buy or get your hands on. I use clif bars when I travel and they make for a good snack while taking up little to no room in your bags