Clif Builder's Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bar - 6 Count uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY CLIF

Find imn snack and nutrition bars at Target.com! Clif builder's bar chocolate peanut butter protein bar - 6 count see more...

• Would you consider this one of the best flavors out there?1 Answers
Candi H.
Williston
These are my favorite bars adding extra protein into my diet. They taste good, not like a lot if bars that taste like chalk. And they're perfect if you count macros.
Liz G.
Morganville, NJ
Foodie Expert
I LOVE the Builder's Bars.

The chocolate peanut butter is one of my favorite flavors. The price is always pretty moderate for high protein snack bars.

As far as taste goes, this bar tasted a lot better than the alternatives, and didn't have nearly as much sugar as the others.

I always stash these on the days I work retail to keep my snacks quick and easy.
Michelle M.
Riceville, TN
Foodie Expert
Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars are good for that quick fix after working out. Clif Bars do have a lot of sugar in them. I purchased my protein bars at Wal-Mart. Clif bars are more healthy than say a snickers bar. If you are really trying o watch your carb intake I would not recommend them .
Tali Z.
This bar is everything you could ever want form a protein bar! I hate the typical taste of protein bars - protein powder and artificial flavoring - but this bar blew me away with its balanced flavor and chewy yet crunchy texture! It has 20g of protein, perfect for snacking before or after a heavy workout, and provides long lasting energy and feeling of fullness.
Kyle G.
Foodie Expert
By far one of the better protein bars I've tried, and I've tried quite a few. Of the builder bar series from Clif, the chocolate peanut butter is the best tasting. Perfect combination of crunchy and chewy. Only slighlty high in fat, but to be expected from a peanut butter bar. Also a good size for the price, bigger than many other bars that are more expensive. Routinely buy and eat these to help reach my protein numbers for the day
Jada W.
Foodie Expert
THESE COST SO MUCH AND THEY TASTE HORRIBLE! I get the protein is awesome, but just eat a banana. Cheaper and tastier. The variety isn't awesome. They all taste the same. I've tried them a few times and they never seem to taste good. They need to completely start over
Darcy E.
Layton, UT
As far as protein bars go, these are great. There are a lot of great flavor options. They also have ay least 20g of protein which is awesome. It is a little bit gritty and tough to chew, so definitely have some water near by. But overall a great choice!
kat m.
Great bars for a quick, easy and on the go breakfast. I usually eat one of these on days where I have little to no time to make myself breakfast, which is really convenient. These bars are also great to have after a workout as well.
Rhea W.
Mount Joy, PA
Foodie Expert
The chocolate pb builder bar is my number 1 choice. With 20 grams of protein I am guaranteed to fuel my body with the necessary nutrients. I would choose this over a quest bar, but I also like to intake the carbs with my protein.
Camas M.
Eugene
These taste so good, it's insane. Literally just tastes like a delicious candy bar. I love that it has 12g of protein since I'm vegetarian, but I have a feeling it probably has a lot of sugar. Imma still eat em tho.
Sam O.
Would you consider this one of the best flavors out there?