Clif Builder's 20g Protein Bar Vanilla Almond uploaded by Anda M.

BY CLIF

Clif® Builder's® Vanilla Almond 20g Protein Bar.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
2.4 oz/68g. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley B.
Kannapolis, NC
My absolute favorite flavor of builders bars out there. If you have allowance for reasonable carb and fat intake, these bars are a perfect mid-morning snack! I can usually get them on sale at my local grocery store, and they're reasonably priced. Not the highest protein content in a bar, but still tastes good and gives you a decent amount.
Lauren S.
This is the best builder's bar flavor. A close second for me would be the mint chocolate, but this one is so yummy with coffee in the morning. It's a reasonable protein bar price and I love that you can find it just about anywhere- I get mine at walmart or GNC
Jocelyn H.
Olive Branch, MS
Love having these when I'm on the run out the door. Also before or after working out as my protein builder. This particular one is my favorite next to the hazel nut one that taste like Nutella. I highly recommend these!
Silvia R.
Decatur, TX
Love these bars when you are on the go. Kills cravings and hunger and keeps you away from fast food out there.
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
After my workout I like to enjoy a delicious Cliff bar if it delivers the most protein out of all the candy bars and tastes the best too!
RUTH F.
Hampton, GA
I do like clif builders. I love these after a long run or after the gym. My husband also loves these after working out.
Lauren A.
Love these for a healthy on the go meal substitute when life gets crazy. #collegelife #healthylife
Anda M.
London, ON
I love the taste, not crazy about the ingredients though. It's a decent protein bar to have in the drawer at work, very filling. The carbs content is a bit high, but fine for a post-workout snack on the run. Price is OK too.
Sara S.
Leeds, AL
I like how much protein this bar offers and it tastes pretty good. These are definitely a little expensive in my opinion. Definitely helped me get through my workouts. I recommend if looking for something with high protein in a bar.