BY CLIF

Clif® Builder's® Crunchy Peanut Butter 20g Protein Bar.
New flavor.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
2.4oz/68g.
High in protein. No trans fat. 23 vitamins & minerals. see more...

Clif Builder's 20g Protein Bar Crunchy Peanut Butter
  • "Being a big peanut butter fan, and these being peanut butter, I can easily eat a protein bar after my workouts without it tasting nasty. " in 2 reviews
  • "these are really good bars they are very filling and great for on the go they tase better then alot of protein bars out there" in 1 review
  • "This is the best tasting protein bar I've ever had." in 1 review
  • "This has way too much sugar to be a post- workout snack but it's perfect to give you that energy boost you need before a workout." in 1 review
  • "These cliff bars are delicious and very filling." in 1 review
Edith B.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Foodie Expert
these bars will def fill u up after your workout. I wish there were more flavors as peanut butter and chocolate dry out my mouth but im not complaining too much as it get your water levels up. these bars are quite bulky and big
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
Foodie Expert
I got these at krogers today really cheap and thought they were a pretty good price! Especially since they were safe for me to eat, free of foods I have to avoid. Pretty good taste for a protein bar and definitely were filling!
Christine M.
Seymour, CT
This has way too much sugar to be a post- workout snack but it's perfect to give you that energy boost you need before a workout. Delicious.
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
Love these! They are full of protein and nutrients but don't taste all chalky and dull. They are my go-to protein bar!
kaity l.
S Williamsprt, PA
My favorite protein bars. Great flavors to choose from and don't have a ton of calories unlike other brands.
Tanisha B.
Foodie Expert
Love this protein bar! Being a big peanut butter fan, and these being peanut butter, I can easily eat a protein bar after my workouts without it tasting nasty.
Leticia Y.
Ceres, CA
Love the clifbar brand, their protein bars are really delicious and make a great on the go snack for work or school. Idk how many times these things saved me in class when I was hungry.
Tanna S.
Owensboro, KY
These cliff bars are delicious and very filling. I was hungry for a while afterwards. Great for energy and fuel for your body!
Erin G.
These bars are my favorite for when I need something filling, but not a big meal. They have tons of protein so they are good to eat after working out.
Michael H.
Franklin, NC
I like eating these when I wake up in the middle of the night to get some extra protein and calories in when I'm bulking up. The texture is a little gritty but it taste fine. It's hard to beat a protein bar that taste this good and still have 20g of protein.
Marina L.
Gainesville, FL
Foodie Expert
How do you like these? Is the price worth it? Where can I find them?
Brittany F.
Do you make any diary free ones??
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Foodie Expert
Does this make your breath stink? Lol it's just when u eat peanuts you get peanut breath.... Just wondering if it is the same with this bar.