Clif Blueberry Crisp - Blueberry Crisp

The satisfying home-baked flavor of a blueberry crisp fresh from the oven, now packed into your energy bar. The Blueberry Crisp CLIF BAR is 9 delicious grams of protein made with organic rolled oats, organic almonds, and dried blueberries for a delicious home-baked taste that's ready to go anyw

Can you buy these in bulk? And would they be considered a protein bar? [user:caroline_henley]
What makes this an "energy" bar as compared their normal bars?
Hi !! I want to know if this bar would be useful to me, I am a student of dentistry and sometimes I have to take seven or eight hours without eating, think this could provide me enough energy to keep active?
Start your review of Clif Blueberry Crisp - Blueberry Crisp!
Product Highlights
I like Cliff bars for the most part... some flavors are delicious and some are only average in my opinion.in reviews
The peanut butter flavor is great, filling and tasty but not overly sweet like some bars.in reviews
doan B.
Euharlee, GA
Great for hiking or outdoor activities or just anything on the go. delicious snacks! i usually offer friends/family and everybody love them, especially the white chocolate macadamia ones. those are great snacks, better than chocolate for sure!
Kayla J.
Indianapolis, IN
Cliff bars are awesome to solve your hunger and to give you energy just when you need it along with all the protein you need to get! Great for athletes!
Hina Q.
Bothell, WA
THESE Are so good I can't even right now like I eat these like everywhere omg yummy yummy in my tummy
Sak B.
This has to be one of the best flavors they offer! I also like the white chocolate macadamia nut as well!
Listiani H.
Cumming, GA
Clif Blueberry Crisp - Blueberry Crisp uploaded by Listiani H.
Purchased at: Target
By far is my first daughter's fave! Cliff bars are a staple in my pantry. The blueberry version is a must have. It is delicious, moist, slightly sweet with a fantastic blend of softness and crunch.
hannah B.
statesville, NC
These can sometimes be a bit dry. But overall they have a great taste and they really do help give you energy perfect while hiking or justv a mid day snack to pump you up
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
I bought this for the first time a few days ago and it is amazing. Such a great tasting treat. Great for on the go people who need a snack that'll give them the energy to complete their day!!! It's so tasty and it even comes in other great flavors that I can't wait to try!!!!
Sarah T.
I went on a long hike one day and came back starving. There was a little gift shop at the bottom of my hike and they had these in there. It was just what I needed! It was super tasty, refreshing, and filling. I’ve tried other flavors and I’m not a fan of them, but this one I like!
Kaitlyn R.
Ypsilanti, MI
Not my favorite, but still pretty tasty! I'd rather have chocolate in my granola bars so this was something different for me. But it was still pretty good and helped keep me full for my after-work run!
A R.
San Diego, CA
In the morning, on the way to school drop off, after a workout, on my yogurt, on my ice cream. Boom.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...